The Master

The Anointed

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2021 04:52 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
For the most part, YOU have spent most of your time in posts to me telling me what a terrible human being I am...questioning my morality land my intelligence.

Go back and check mate, that was only after you had spewed out your personal insults against my beliefs.

Quote:
Most of my posts to you have included comments like, "I love you"...and..."I want you to stick around."

Yes, but only as a sarcastic personal insult against my belief.

Quote:
I realize you apparently CANNOT get real about REALITY...but at least get real about what is going on here in this forum.

Oh! I and everyone else knows what's going on here, you are following me about like the little insulting troll that you are.

Enjoy what's left of the life that you have wished that you don't want to repeat.

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2021 05:24 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:
For the most part, YOU have spent most of your time in posts to me telling me what a terrible human being I am...questioning my morality land my intelligence.

Go back and check mate, that was only after you had spewed out your personal insults against my beliefs.

Do you think I must give special consideration to your blind guesses because you call your blind guesses "beliefs?"

In any case...YOU are the one spewing venom in most of your posts...as several people have now pointed out.

Quote:
Quote:
Most of my posts to you have included comments like, "I love you"...and..."I want you to stick around."

Yes, but only as a sarcastic personal insult against my belief.

I do find your blind guesses to be humorous. You're a funny guy. I enjoy a laugh...and you provide an abundance. I love ya, man.

Quote:
Quote:
I realize you apparently CANNOT get real about REALITY...but at least get real about what is going on here in this forum.

Oh! I and everyone else knows what's going on here, you are following me about like the little insulting troll that you are.

I do not follow you around. I post in threads about blind guesses...and have done so since this forum first began...LONG before you arrived.

You seem to resent me.

Why? I love ya, man.

I want you to stick around and keep posting. You do a marvelous job!

Quote:
enjoy what's left of the life that you have wished that you don't want to repeat.

I enjoy every minute of it. I wish you could enjoy yours a bit more than you seem to be.

Don't know why someone as disgruntled as you would want "eternal life."

The Anointed

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2021 06:18 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
There are people who "believe" there is at least one god. I AM NOT ONE OF THEM.

So, you are not one who believes that there is at least one God, and if you don’t believe that there is at least one God, then you believe that there is no God whatsoever, and have proved yourself to be the atheist that you have now admitted yourself to be.

Quote:
There also are people who "believe" there are no gods. I AM NOT ONE OF THEM EITHER.

What do you see as so strange about that?

The thing that I see strange about that, is the fact that after having admitted that you do not believe that even one God exists, you now state that you do not believe that there are no Gods, and if you don’t believe that there are no gods, you have now admitted that you believe that there must be a God or gods, revealing to all, that you haven’t got a flamin clue as to what you believe.

Quote:
For the entire of his life Stephen Hawking declared himself to be an agnostic...and actually was furious if people called him an atheist. Then one person wrote that at the end, Hawking claimed to be an atheist.

I think that guy was a full of **** as you are.

Hawking was an agnostic.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=where+in+his+final+book+does+stephen+hawking+admit+that+he+is+an+atheist%3F&form=ANNNB1&refig=85d42a6e69d746ab97c1c246182522a6

Quote:
In his book on Stephen Hawking, “Stephen Hawking, the Big Bang, and God, Henry F. Schaefer III, writes:
Now, lest anyone be confused, let me state that Hawking strenuously denies charges that he is an atheist. When he is accused of that he really gets angry and says that such assertions are not true at all. He is an agnostic or deist or something more along those lines. He's certainly not an atheist and not even very sympathetic to atheism.

And the only ones who would believe old Henry Schaefer, are those poor mentally delusional people, who are in a state of perpetual denial on any subject, that they know they cannot win.

Read the link provided, where it is revealed that Hawking was just like you, who have admitted that there is no God.

Go home and rest mate, you're getting too old to keep getting floggings like this.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2021 06:40 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:
There are people who "believe" there is at least one god. I AM NOT ONE OF THEM.

So, you are not one who believes that there is at least one God, and if you don’t believe that there is at least one God, then you believe that there is no God whatsoever, and have proved yourself to be the atheist that you have now admitted yourself to be.

Quote:
There also are people who "believe" there are no gods. I AM NOT ONE OF THEM EITHER.

What do you see as so strange about that?

The thing that I see strange about that, is the fact that after having admitted that you do not believe that even one God exists, you now state that you do not believe that there are no Gods, and if you don’t believe that there are no gods, you have now admitted that you believe that there must be a God or gods, revealing to all, that you haven’t got a flamin clue as to what you believe.

Too bad you are not smart enough to realize that one does not have to "believe" what others "believe." Too bad you are not smart enough to realize that saying "I do not believe any gods exist" is NOT the same as saying, "I believe no gods exist."

You are not very bright. But you are fun...and I enjoy doing what I am doing to you.

Quote:

Quote:
For the entire of his life Stephen Hawking declared himself to be an agnostic...and actually was furious if people called him an atheist. Then one person wrote that at the end, Hawking claimed to be an atheist.

I think that guy was a full of **** as you are.

Hawking was an agnostic.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=where+in+his+final+book+does+stephen+hawking+admit+that+he+is+an+atheist%3F&form=ANNNB1&refig=85d42a6e69d746ab97c1c246182522a6

Quote:
In his book on Stephen Hawking, “Stephen Hawking, the Big Bang, and God, Henry F. Schaefer III, writes:
Now, lest anyone be confused, let me state that Hawking strenuously denies charges that he is an atheist. When he is accused of that he really gets angry and says that such assertions are not true at all. He is an agnostic or deist or something more along those lines. He's certainly not an atheist and not even very sympathetic to atheism.

And the only ones who would believe old Henry Schaefer, are those poor mentally delusional people, who are in a state of perpetual denial on any subject, that they know they cannot win.

Read the link provided, where it is revealed that Hawking was just like you, who have admitted that there is no God.

Go home and rest mate, you're getting too old to keep getting floggings like this.

Okay...an improvement. You are mimicking what I have been saying all along. And imitating me is definitely an improvement over what you have been doing.

You are such an amateur at this kind of thing.

Gotta give you some credit for attempting it...and for taking the beating you are taking.

Good grief, I cannot wait to get to A2K to read your stuff. It is so enjoyable.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Master
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 11:48:03