The Master

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2021 01:08 am
I think that Omah Khayyam, 'The king of the Wise' describes God. the best of all.

The Master ..... Whose secret presence, through creations veins
Running quick-silver like eludes your pains;
Taking on all shapes from moon to cow
Yet those shapes change and perish all --- But he remains.

A moment guessed ---then back behind the fold (CURTAIN)
Immerst of darkness round the drama rolled
Which, for the past time of eternity
He doth himself contrive, enact, and behold.

The Master, who can not be seen behind the curtain, is the author of the drama, the actors on the stage of life, and the audience, who behold the drama.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 485 • Replies: 23
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2021 02:07 am
@The Anointed,
just like any puppet show.
The Anointed

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2021 03:10 am
@farmerman,
You can't help yourself can you mate, you have to make yourself out to be the clown that every one knows that you are.
The Anointed

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2021 04:07 am
@The Anointed,
The Son of Man evolves from the body of mankind, what sort of Body does the ‘SON OF MAN’ have?

Enoch who was taken to heaven and anointed as the successor to the throne of the MOST HIGH in the creation, was translated from a body of corruptible matter into a glorious body of brilliant and blinding Light, wrote in “The Book of Enoch the Prophet” 108: 11-13; And now I will summon the spirits of the good who belong to the generation of light, and I will transform those who were born in darkness, who in the flesh were not recompensed with such honour as their faithfulness deserved. And I will bring forth in shining light those who have loved My holy name, and I will seat each on the throne of his honour. And they shall be resplendent for times without number, etc.

In the introduction to Fitzgerald’s translation of Omar’s work. It is written that Omar Khayyam died in the year of 1123 AD, and yet in the Glossary of the self-same book, it is said that he died in 1132 AD. According to the Encyclopaedia Britannica, there is some debate as to whether he died in the year 1123, or 1132. It seems strange that the controversy should be between these two date, because from, (The Perfect Way, P. 247) we read, “As the number of the lunar months, ‘thirteen,’ is the number of the woman and denotes the soul and her reflection of God---The solar number ‘Twelve,’ being that of the spirit.

The two numbers in combination form the perfect year of that duel humanity, which above, is made in the image of God—the true “Christian Year,” wherein the two—the inner and outer, Spirit and Matter—are as one. Thirteen then represents that full union of man with God wherein Christ becomes Christ.

Thirteen, represents the physical person, who reflects perfectly the spiritual being within, (The Father and the Son are one) and is represented as the solar number 12 in combination within the thirteen, as shown here, [1(12)3].

But the true “Christian year” should be where the physical being is translated to a spiritual being, which would be represented by the number combination [1(13)2], the physical number 13, within the spiritual number 12, the old tabernacle=tent, (The body of Man) stored within the inner most sanctuary of the new and glorious Temple of light. A good translation, looses none of the essence of the original from which it is translated.

So, when did the Great King of the Wise, Omar Khayyam die?

Omar was, among other professions, an Alchemist. The search for the Philosopher’s stone was driven, not by the desire to gain great wealth by turning base metals into gold, but the desire to gain eternal life, and wholly transmute the imperfect self into spiritual gold.”

Quatrains 58- 59. And Lately, by the Tavern Door a gape,
Came shining through the Dusk an Angel Shape
Bearing a vessel on his shoulders; and
He bid me taste of it; and ‘twas, the Grape!

The Grape that can with Logic absolute
The Two-and-Seventy jarring sects confute: (Jesus sent out 72 disciples)
The sovereign Alchemist that in a thrice
Life’s leaden metal into Gold transmute.

Quatrain 77. And this I know: whether the one True Light
Kindle to love, or wrath-consume me quite,
One flash of it within the Tavern caught
Better than in the Temple lost outright. . . . . Omar Khayyam.

The philosophers stone will be a crystal of the same shape as the molecule from which it is formed, Zechariah 3: the prophet speaks of his vision of the high priest Joshua=Jesus, who is stripped of his old filthy garment and given a new clean turban etc, and a Stone/crystal with seven facets is placed before Joshua with his new clean outer garment.

Is it possible do you suppose, to form a molecule from atoms of matter and atoms of anti-matter, which can be held in equilibrium, a state in which they cannot annihilate each other? And would such a body be able to pass in and out of both dimensions? Does evolution cease with the creation of the three-dimensional body of mankind?

Can the doorway between the two dimensions be opened to allow the required number of Jews and Gentiles to enter, before being closed, and once closed, no ‘MAN’ will be able to open it?

To Old Khayyam, the Tent Maker reborn.

When we were young I merged with thee, the blood of youth still flowing free
The bread, the wine, the poetry, beneath the old forbidden tree.
How sweet the fruit that we have shared, across the gulf of time we dared
To stand before each other bared and free of guilt, embraced and paired.

Our love beyond earth’s great desire, a love that burns more fierce than fire
I lay me down on broken briar, your son upon the funeral pyre.
Like rings of onions you have peeled the mysteries that the atom sealed
God’s heavenly tablets once concealed, to me, through you, the Lord revealed.

May he in me, with love’s desires, wash your body ere it dies
With fragrance sweet that ne’er expires to snare the righteous passer-byes
The spark of life leaps ever higher, spiraling up from fire to fire
To he, with who we did conspire to grasp this scheme of things entire.

The crystal there beside your seat, the written formula incomplete
My brothers now lay at your feet their offerings that you might eat.
Awake my Lord, for now’s the time to offer to the world your wine
Reveal on every written line, your secrets through these words of mine.

May you, when for your morning sup of heavenly vintage from the soil look up
Through wine that drips down, drop by drop, know He, who holds the inverted cup. . . . The Anointed. But that’s another story.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2021 04:35 am
@The Anointed,
youve got it, you provide all the set-up lines and its so damned easy with all you "speaking-in-tongues" clowns..
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2021 04:56 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

youve got it, you provide all the set-up lines and its so damned easy with all you "speaking-in-tongues" clowns..

This guy is probably certifiable.

Ya gotta wonder: Just how terrified of a god must one be in order to post the **** he does?
The Anointed

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2021 05:26 am
@Frank Apisa,
Here come the seagulls, who gather in screeching idiotic flocks as seen in "FINDING NEMO", who fly in and crap on everyone's post only to fly away, looking for another chip potato to steal from some poor little child.

Come on me little dumb pets, keep following me around, like the small insignificant trolls that you are. I'm getting used to your company.

The Anointed

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2021 05:38 am
@farmerman,
You're just like your thumbs up mate Franky dapissa, A repeating parrot. I reveal you to be the 'CLOWN' that you are, and because of your lack of intelligence, and cannot think of anything to call me, you are reduced to imitate my little pet parrot Frank dapissa, and use the word 'CLOWN"

Are well, keep trolling old mate.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2021 05:40 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Here come the seagulls, who gather in screeching idiotic flocks as seen in "FINDING NEMO", who fly in and crap on everyone's post only to fly away, looking for another chip potato to steal from some poor little child.

Come on me little dumb pets, keep following me around, like the small insignificant trolls that you are. I'm getting used to your company.

If you want to think I am following you around...think it. You seem to be found in threads devoted to religion...and I have been found in just about every one of them for decades now. But it is cute of you to think I am following you around.

Be careful of denigrating people who are regularly kicking your ass...and helping you look as ridiculous as possible. But if you insist on claiming the ass-kicking is coming from incompetent people...fine with me. Only makes you look sillier. (Since you want to insult people so much, you really want to work on how to do it. You just do not have the knack of it yet.)

Glad you are getting "used" to me. I'm gonna be here every day from now on.
The Anointed

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2021 06:14 am
@Frank Apisa,
Good on ya mate, cos from now on, you are just pissing into the wind and you are going to wear whatever comes out of those two bottom orifices through which you express what rubbish is in you. You will, from now on receive whatever you sow, until the moderators either shut down the threads in question, or ban those involved.

Which makes no difference to me, because I am already corresponding in two other forums, but I very much doubt that you, with your foul mouthed insults against others, would last two minutes with the moderators on other forums. So fire away you filthy troll.

Why did you bother to enter a thread on Omar Khyaam? If not to simply follow me around dribbling out your verbal dysentery, so keep going mate, cos I'm going to take you down with me.

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2021 06:39 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Good on ya mate, cos from now on, you are just pissing into the wind and you are going to wear whatever comes out of those two bottom orifices through which you express what rubbish is in you. You will, from now on receive whatever you sow, until the moderators either shut down the threads in question, or ban those involved.

Which makes no difference to me, because I am already corresponding in two other forums, but I very much doubt that you, with your foul mouthed insults against others, would last two minutes with the moderators on other forums. So fire away you filthy troll.

Awww...you sound so put upon.

Heat getting to ya?

You know what they say, if it does, stay out of the kitchen.

Quote:
Why did you bother to enter a thread on Omar Khyaam? If not to simply follow me around dribbling out your verbal dysentery, so keep going mate, cos I'm going to take you down with me.

You mean, why did I bother to enter a thread with a first sentence of, "I think that Omah Khayyam, 'The king of the Wise' describes God. the best of all?"

BECAUSE I ALWAYS ENTER THREADS THAT HAVE TO DO WITH BLIND GUESSES ABOUT THE REALITY.

Jeez! Do you think before posting?

Anyway, I knew you were just kidding here. Any sentence you write that starts with the words, "I think..." has to be a joke of some kind, right?

So...go ahead. Bring me down with you. Drunk
The Anointed

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2021 06:45 am
@Frank Apisa,
You ask me to bring you down? Well that is exactly what I intend to do. So stand aside you little ripple and let a big wave roll through.

Keep coming you insignificant troll, and spew your **** out into the wind.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 11 Aug, 2021 06:48 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

You ask me to bring you down? Well that is exactly what I intend to do. So stand aside you little ripple and let a big wave roll through.

Keep coming you insignificant troll, and spew your **** out into the wind.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

You are off to a terrible start!

All you are going to do is to get your own thread shut down for a while!
The Anointed

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2021 05:39 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Didn't take long to open again, did it mate?
The Anointed

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2021 05:55 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank wrote in his very first post in this thread; "This guy is probably certifiable. Ya gotta wonder: Just how terrified of a god must one be in order to post the **** he does?"

Was his first post in this thread constructive, or in anyway related to the topic? NO! All its post does, is to reveal itself to be no more that an insult hurling troll that follows me around because it knows I am the greatest threat to its ridiculous beliefs.

Much the same as the troll fm.

ascribbler

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2021 09:06 pm
@The Anointed,
Quote:
an insult hurling troll that follows me around because it knows I am the greatest threat to its ridiculous beliefs.

I really must protest too much.

Frank doesn't do "believing" and you Are fun to follow around, oopsimath.

Frank invented Apisatheism which isn't atheism, apatheism, antitheism, theism or nullifidianism.

It's not believing there is a god and simultaneously not believing there is not a god.

I like it.

Oh, and about the master, you must marvel at what he may have written before it was translated to English.

And I absolutely looooooove your schtick.

The Anointed

Reply Thu 12 Aug, 2021 09:42 pm
@ascribbler,
Quote:
It's not believing there is a god and simultaneously not believing there is not a god.

Yea! And he doesn't believe that the Popes have claimed to be Jesus in the flesh, and that Stephen Hawking has admitted that he was an atheist either.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2021 04:17 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Didn't take long to open again, did it mate?

Nope.

Wanna try for a longer shut down?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2021 04:21 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Frank wrote in his very first post in this thread; "This guy is probably certifiable. Ya gotta wonder: Just how terrified of a god must one be in order to post the **** he does?"

Was his first post in this thread constructive, or in anyway related to the topic? NO! All its post does, is to reveal itself to be no more that an insult hurling troll that follows me around because it knows I am the greatest threat to its ridiculous beliefs.

Much the same as the troll fm.

For the most part, YOU have spent most of your time in posts to me telling me what a terrible human being I am...questioning my morality land my intelligence.

Most of my posts to you have included comments like, "I love you"...and..."I want you to stick around."

C'mon.

I realize you apparently CANNOT get real about REALITY...but at least get real about what is going on here in this forum.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 13 Aug, 2021 04:33 am
@The Anointed,
The Anointed wrote:

Quote:

Yeah, I do.

There are people who "believe" there is at least one god. I AM NOT ONE OF THEM.

There also are people who "believe" there are no gods. I AM NOT ONE OF THEM EITHER.

What do you see as so strange about that?

Quote:
And he doesn't believe that the Popes have claimed to be Jesus in the flesh,

There are people who "believe" that "the Popes" have claimed to be Jesus in the flesh. I AM NOT ONE OF THEM.

But YOU have claimed that the Catholic Church TEACHES that the Popes ARE Jesus in the flesh...which is total bullshit.

Nice try to pretend the argument was about something else rather than about THAT bullshit claim.

Total fail on your part, of course...but that is to be expected.

Quote:
...and that Stephen Hawking has admitted that he was an atheist either.

For the entire of his life Stephen Hawking declared himself to be an agnostic...and actually was furious if people called him an atheist. Then one person wrote that at the end, Hawking claimed to be an atheist.

I think that guy was a full of **** as you are.

Hawking was an agnostic.

In his book on Stephen Hawking, “Stephen Hawking, the Big Bang, and God, Henry F. Schaefer III, writes:
Now, lest anyone be confused, let me state that Hawking strenuously denies charges that he is an atheist. When he is accused of that he really gets angry and says that such assertions are not true at all. He is an agnostic or deist or something more along those lines. He's certainly not an atheist and not even very sympathetic to atheism.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Master
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 07:05:32