What does it symbolize when I saw 2 animals appear during my night walk at full moon?

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2021 01:00 pm
I was having a good long night walk. It was after midnight, so the place where I'm at is a ghost town.
First, as I was walking on the center of the road, on the left side of it, in the grass, I noticed a hedgehog moving along the road. I was walking forward, while hedgehog, in an opposite direction, was literally moving in my direction. When the hedgehog came close to me, it curled up as they always do. After looking at him, I smiled and laughed, then moved forward.
Finally, after a long night walk, as I was going home, near the home, I saw a rabbit. I was walking on the center of the road, the rabbit, from my viewpoint, crossed the road from left to right.
My question is, what does it mean when I saw these 2 animals at night, in terms of symbolism? Is it a good luck, does it tells me anything about the future and so on. I'm particularly interested to know what does it symbolize in Korean culture.
To add to all of that, on the night when I was walking there was a big, full moon. The brightness of the Moon or color of it, has passed its peak. The moon was already on its way down when I started my night walk, by the time I came back home over an hour later, the moon was barely over the horizon.
Does all of it mean something? That's the question more to the experts on animals, symbolism, spirituality, moon etc.

Ragman

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2021 01:10 pm
@Han2KILFA,
We’re they bats?

If that were the case, you were near the Batroom.
Han2KILFA

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2021 01:17 pm
@Ragman,
I clearly specified what I saw.
Ragman

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2021 01:37 pm
@Han2KILFA,
It means whatever you want it to mean.Mythology is made up so make it whatever you want. I hereby give you the authority.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2021 02:08 pm
@Han2KILFA,
No, random natural occurrences don't "mean" anything because you happened to notice them. Things are going on all around you, most of which you don't even see. Just be happy that you saw what you saw when you did. Sounds like a nice moonlit walk.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2021 02:12 pm
@Han2KILFA,
It means that animals tend to come out at night. It is quiet and people are tucked in their beds - this is when the animals roam.

Toys do this as well. When their people go away they come to life.

0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2021 06:10 pm
@Han2KILFA,
Han2KILFA wrote:

Does all of it mean something?

It symbolizes absolutely nothing other than you witnessed a coincidence. An event where two animals crossed each other's paths with no bigger picture definition depicting anything to do with your life or livelihood.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2021 10:02 pm
@Han2KILFA,
A hedgehog AND a rabbit? AND a full moon? That was, indeed, a special night for you! Did you, by any chance, happen to notice the frog hopping along behind you? That would make it even more meaningful. Throw some runes, light some incense, read some tarot, all will be revealed.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2021 04:58 am
Hedgehogs have long been associated with systems analysis while rabbits do a lot of “servicing.”

It means your computer needs servicing right away because it’s starting to post bollocks.

Don’t take my word for it, any chemist’ll tell ya.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What does it symbolize when I saw 2 animals appear during my night walk at full moon?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 06:05:26