conjugating nouns

ghfpok

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2021 11:57 am
First of all is it called "conjugating"? What are the two forms called? Ive spent the last 30min trying to find out but between all of the payed-to-be-shown results and all the ones from the retarded ******* kindergarden cunts trying to make "learning fun and interactive" it would seem like those search results are harder to find than I thought. I mean after all, it is SUPER IMPORTANT that humanity as a whole has 15 sites that can tell you the definiton of conjugation but not one that actually talks about the subject. Just like its important that every kindergarden **** out there with her 50 iq absolutely litters the whole f inet with her 100% utterly worthless abstract and non abstract categories. Or, stop making me laugh so hard, "countable" LAUGHING MY ******* ASS OFF. Ye ye ye thats important, so important cracka. Its very important that everyone knows that we can categorize them in super duper arbitrary categories so that children and crackers can find it more fun to learn! WEEEEEEEEEEEEE So thats why I have to waste 30min of my life not finding the answer, so that kindergarden cunts can have the spot with their arbitrary categories. Thx kindergarden cunts! Must be so nice constantly convincing yourself that youre making a difference to any atom or molecule in existence working with little brattards no one gives a flying **** about so they left them with you, your worthless 50 iq birdbrain and your countable category in nouns to whipe their snot and **** away. What a neccessary category!!!

There is the "a" form and then there is the "the" form what are the two forms called? There is the "a" form and then there is the "the" form what are the two forms called? There is the "a" form and then there is the "the" form what are the two forms called? There is the "a" form and then there is the "the" form what are the two forms called? There is the "a" form and then there is the "the" form what are the two forms called? There is the "a" form and then there is the "the" form what are the two forms called? There is the "a" form and then there is the "the" form what are the two forms called? There is the "a" form and then there is the "the" form what are the two forms called? There is the "a" form and then there is the "the" form what are the two forms called? There is the "a" form and then there is the "the" form what are the two forms called? There is the "a" form and then there is the "the" form what are the two forms called? There is the "a" form and then there is the "the" form what are the two forms called? There is the "a" form and then there is the "the" form what are the two forms called? There is the "a" form and then there is the "the" form what are the two forms called? There is the "a" form and then there is the "the" form what are the two forms called? There is the "a" form and then there is the "the" form what are the two forms called? There is the "a" form and then there is the "the" form what are the two forms called? There is the "a" form and then there is the "the" form what are the two forms called? There is the "a" form and then there is the "the" form what are the two forms called? There is the "a" form and then there is the "the" form what are the two forms called? There is the "a" form and then there is the "the" form what are the two forms called? There is the "a" form and then there is the "the" form what are the two forms called? There is the "a" form and then there is the "the" form what are the two forms called?

That should make it clear what the question is.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 296 • Replies: 6

jespah

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2021 12:01 pm
Show us on the doll where conjugation hurt you.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 22 Jul, 2021 02:16 pm
@ghfpok,
What a horrible post.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammatical_conjugation

Declensions may apply to nouns, pronouns, adjectives, adverbs, and articles to indicate number (e.g., singular, dual, plural), case (e.g., nominative case, accusative case, genitive case, dative case), gender (e.g., masculine, neuter, feminine), and a number of other grammatical categories.

There, that wasn't so hard now, was it? Took me about 3 seconds.
ghfpok

Reply Tue 17 Aug, 2021 07:04 am
@Mame,
Thx for not reporting the post as I am actually looking for info here. It took you 3 seconds because you already had the knowledge. I wonder how long itll take you to answer me why my pork meat smells like catpiss. Definitely longer than 3 seconds as I assume you have no clue why it does and need to research it. Anyway. Im too stupid to understand your answer. So I made a drawing:
https://i.ibb.co/ypxMXQP/hgfdahfds.jpg

Can you please help me fill in the question marks? I know its sounds like a troll question, it is not... Consequently theres your answer as to why Im so ******* furious as one would think it would be easily found with a image search and maybe 2-3 search word refinements. I guess my search words were bad. Anyway can you fill in the question marks? Thats all I want to know.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 17 Aug, 2021 07:52 am
@ghfpok,
I doubt very much that Mame is foolish enough to click on hypertext from an anonymous poster.

You came on here and immediately used the most offensive word in the English language and then claim you’re not trolling.

I don’t believe you.
Mame

Reply Tue 17 Aug, 2021 08:44 am
@izzythepush,
You got that right.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 17 Aug, 2021 08:48 am
@Mame,
They’re angry about something and want to lash out.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » conjugating nouns
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 08:05:16