The day of tribulation.

snood

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2021 09:48 pm
@The Anointed,
Do you see yourself as someone doing works for God?
The Anointed

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2021 10:02 pm
@snood,
I'm doing that which 'WHO I AM' inspires me to do.
snood

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2021 10:29 pm
@The Anointed,
So the answer to my question is yes?
The Anointed

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2021 10:35 pm
@snood,
If you believe that 'WHO I AM' is God.
farmerman

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2021 12:29 am
@The Anointed,
Quote:
I choose to present scientific evidence as proof that the scriptures concerning the Eternal being who has neither beginning or end, has become this universal body as the womb in which his only begotten son, 'THE SON OF MAN' the MOST HIGH in the creation is formed and is Lord of creation itself.

Evidence is not contained as mere phrases, try to post something concrete, repeatable, falsifiable etc. Posting verses an made-up verses doesnt count in my book.

Human kind has, in the past, presented us with new species , only when several species of Homo were around. Can H s s expand and become H s s "ultra" ? would there be a reproductive advantage??

as we are only at the dawn of understanding about External v Internal forces of evolution , the real days of discovery are still ahead.(and are BS phrase "free"). When you are able to convince me that youre empty phrases are even testable, Ill listen, till then, recognizing your empty quiver isnt hard, its just as silly as "life on earth is too complex to have arisen by chance"

Reality is that the implied complexity is a result of evolution gradually changing an already existing body feature in plants or animals to do something entirely different. THATS TESTABLE and falsfiable time for bed

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2021 12:33 am
@The Anointed,
Quote:
Enjoy the rest of your hopeless life on this earth old mate. For the atheist has no hope beyond the death and decomposition of their body. Unless of course, you have scientific evidence that the mind which develops within the body, continues to live on after the first death.

I certainly shall, since I , like my Jewish Ancestors, dont have to worry about some baseless prepping for an empty afterlife and can enjoy life to its fullest and arts and science on their own merits.
(Unlike you ).
The Anointed

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2021 12:54 am
@farmerman,
And when you awake after the death of your body and as you await the great Judgement, how you will thirst for the information of what awaits you and if there is anyway to avoid, that which awaits you, according to your belief.

For the mind will receive that which the mind believes, and your belief is that you, the mind that is developing within that body that must return to the elements from which it was created, will enter a state of everlasting oblivion from which there is no return.

May your wish be granted.

How can a disembodied mind=spirit gather the information needed for the life beyond?

Life and death have been set before you, it is your choice.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2021 04:28 am
@The Anointed,
Do you believe that ‘WHO I AM’ is God?
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 12:52:10