my crush blocked me on everything

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 05:06 pm
I have a crush on a girl during our one-month project. Early on, she really cared about me and messaged me to ask questions. I oftentimes gave heart emoticons to her comments on our work platform. She then messaged me, hinting that we could maintain this relationship by messaging her on Whatsapp or Facebook. I sent her some pickup lines: "If you are Whatsapp and I am Facebook, how much would I have to pay for an acquisition?". She reacted hahaha to this, which made me feel so confused about her intentions. After that day, I felt that she was a bit nervous and took a day off work (I think she tried to avoid me?). And then I messaged her back on Whatsapp to ask her about her daily life and stuff. Her responses were very positive, and in fact she thanked me for checking in again. After that, I put on an act, not liking her comments or answering any questions she posted on our work platform (before this, I did this to make her feel special) to see what her reaction would be. Surprisingly, she messaged me to ask if anything was okay with me. After this, I really developed my feelings for her. I decided to confess my feelings to her and asked her if she would like to be my girlfriend.
This is when I suffered from the most painful heartbreak in my life. She said that she started to feel uncomfortable and told me that she was straight. One day after, she was offline from our work platform for an entire day and avoided seeing me or responding to me in our group meetings. The most painful thing was I realised she blocked me on every social media including Whatsapp and Facebook (I never used Facebook to contact her). My question is: Is it the fact that she was not brave enough to confess to herself she had feelings for a same-sex person that made her block me to forget about me for good even though she liked me?

jespah

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 06:40 pm
@thecather777,
Why are you assuming you know this woman's feelings better than (checks notes) she does?
thecather777

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 08:05 pm
@jespah,
I did not assume I understood her feelings better than her. I am just extremely painful and confused about why she acted that way. I mean the way she showed her feelings really contradicts the fact that she blocked me on all social media.
0 Replies

thecather777

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 08:06 pm
@thecather777,
Can anyone please help me make some sense out of her intentions and feelings?
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2021 09:06 pm
@thecather777,
thecather777 wrote:

She said that she started to feel uncomfortable and told me that she was straight.

She's avoiding you and has blocked you on social media.

What else do you need to be told to realise that she's not interested in any form of relationship with you.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » my crush blocked me on everything
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 07:39:33