Alchemical INTERPRETATION of the 1611 KJV

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2021 07:11 am
It is my contention that alchemists were involved in the translating of the Hebrew and Greek Scriptures, and encoded a language that only the other alchemists at the time would have recognized.

Now hold on a minute. I am not at all claiming the Bible is wrong or is not the Word of God. What I am saying is that I have read enough alchemy books to learn some very telling ways they use to speak to one another in open dialogue, so that the uninitiated have no clue what is being said, “behind the letter”.

With the understanding of Fire, Air, Water, Earth, along with certain “spelling errors”, (c)abalistic-ly, clibanically understood, there can be absolutely no question as to why the so-called errors were mad by learned men under the threat of death for any error at all. King James was not playing around. He wanted an accurate translation.

Furthermore, Daniel speaks of a time when “the books will be unsealed”, at he time of the End….

I know many will dismiss this as a farce, but I assure you, there are far too many “spelling errors” that are not elsewhere written the same.

It’s on purpose, is my point.

I have lost a lot, to be able to see this.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 178 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Alchemical INTERPRETATION of the 1611 KJV
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 11:54:42