Everyone must be in asleep ... or otherwise occupied...

Mame

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2021 09:09 pm
except me (and, as it happens, Roger, who's in another country, so not in bed with me even though he might be thinking of manscaping but I don't think so because his idea of it is painful)... because I've been having the threads to myself tonight and having a lot of fun.

Yes, I acknowledge there are those (and I won't name anyone for fear of missing out a name therefore causing a pity party or general outrage or a picket outside my home or an insurrection) who don't like what I post or what I think, but I say... "Who cares?" or "All for one and one for all" or "Quien Sabe, Tonto" or "I'll be back" or lots of other famous saying (some not so famous or interesting or I would post them here). Or I could just answer, "ObewanKanobe", for example, and a lot of people would chill (even though I've never seen that movie - was it Star Wars or Star Trek or Star Gazer??) because they recognized the line - are you getting my drift here? No matter.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 524 • Replies: 8
No top replies

roger

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2021 09:33 pm
@Mame,
Not even thinking of manscaping, but I do read your posts - and Edgar's. Sometimes, I have something to add. Usually not.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 4 Jul, 2021 09:35 pm
It gets pretty dead around here.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 5 Jul, 2021 02:02 pm
3 PM Central time. Deader'n a doornail.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2021 08:17 am
Long weekend for us USAers - Out July 4th (Independence Day) holiday resulting in a long weekend.

I suspect that many of us were out celebrating.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2021 02:10 pm
I'm here!!!! Just checking in at 4 PM EST......I've never been able to completely break the A2K habit. It ebbs and flows, and sometimes it's crazy entertaining, and other times it just gets crazy. I really should be trying to think of dinner, what to do, what to do?
Mame

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2021 04:51 pm
@glitterbag,
Order in, but probably too late for you - you may be eating already.

I just came back from a jaunt in our little neighbourhood with a friend. We had "Cauliflower Bites" at a new pub. They were battered, deep-fried and awful. I always roast mine and then toss in some sweet chilli sauce and bake a bit more. Won't be going back.

I have nothing ready for dinner anyway and I don't care Smile Cheese and crackers will do it for me.
Linkat

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2021 07:29 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

Order in, but probably too late for you - you may be eating already.

I just came back from a jaunt in our little neighbourhood with a friend. We had "Cauliflower Bites" at a new pub. They were battered, deep-fried and awful. I always roast mine and then toss in some sweet chilli sauce and bake a bit more. Won't be going back.

I have nothing ready for dinner anyway and I don't care Smile Cheese and crackers will do it for me.

Oh please send that cauliflower recipe - I have recently discovered I like cauliflower after years and years of thinking I hated the things.
Mame

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2021 08:28 am
@Linkat,
I just toss mine in a bit of oil, bake at 450 for about 15 min, then remove, toss in sweet chilli sauce and bake for another 5 or 10.

But here's a good site for you which has 10 recipes. I never batter mine.

https://www.thekitchn.com/best-cauliflower-bites-recipe-roundup-260204
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Everyone must be in asleep ... or otherwise occupied...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 09:55:08