DO ATOMS LAST FOREVER???????

izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2021 09:27 am
@oralloy,
Now you’ve grasped that you can turn this thread into a real barrel of laughs with your wacky sense of fun and irony.
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2021 10:19 am
Adam (Atom) Cartwright didn't last on Bonanza.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2021 10:42 am
@edgarblythe,
Atom Ant only lasted two seasons.
farmerman

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2021 11:21 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
So a hydrogen atom created during the Big Bang will still be the same atom although it may be part of a molecule like water or peroxide.
pretty much. cept for tritium which becomes helium.

Ill play the nrd who doesnt get it. Ill be a "Sheldon" styled dweeb
izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2021 11:28 am
@farmerman,
That means nothing to me. I don’t watch The Big Bang Theory. I know Sheldon is a character in it but that’s about it.
oralloy

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2021 08:09 pm
@izzythepush,
Same here. I've never seen a single episode.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2021 08:10 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Now you've grasped that you can turn this thread into a real barrel of laughs with your wacky sense of fun and irony.

I grasped it from the start. My sense of humor is quirky and situational though. I'm not sure that I can add much in the way of levity here.

If I do come up with something that is appropriate for the thread I'll be sure to chip in though.

If you really want some humor here call in Blatham. I admit that I have a low opinion of him, but he is a true master when it comes to cracking jokes.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 6 Jul, 2021 08:59 pm
@izzythepush,
Sheldon was a very bright bulb in theoretical physics who was basically "on the spectrum" of which all his interactions with others including his girlfriend were examples. No biggy, I was never fan because it was too uncomfy.
oralloy

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2021 01:53 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
I was never fan because it was too uncomfy.

I have that same objection to all sitcoms. And I avoid them all like the plague.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 7 Jul, 2021 05:56 am
I think a team of scientists should be assigned to track a specific atom forever just to be sure.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 09:00:09