Have American women ever been fatter and more entitled?

BennytheJet

Thu 10 Jun, 2021 07:55 pm
@Mame,
Quote:
women weren't recognized as "persons" until recently, weren't allowed to attend universities until recently, often weren't allowed to read newspapers at home until recently, most often not permitted to attend educational seminars until recently

I'm very sorry that you believe fiction such as this that only exists in lifetime TV movies about a caricature of a husband beating his wife.

I feel sorry for you that you're a man hating feminist who hates her father.

Fat acceptance for women is sort of the same as how the WNBA is like the special Olympics. Everybody knows that the people in the special Olympics aren't world class athletes, but we give them medals to make the feel "special", much like how the women in the WNBA couldn't compete against high school male athletes, but we gave them their own league to make them feel "special" even though nobody watches their games.

It's the same thing with "fat acceptance" (only for women of course). Those women are "special", they're "healthy and sexy at any size. "

...Until they die early because of heart failure or diabetes.

I do find it funny that even in your own words here you make all kinds of fictional excuses for why women haven't invented things or been remarkable.

Do you see how the world doesn't allow men to do this? Men are not allowed to make excuses or be coddled. That's why men do all the great things, precisely BECAUSE they know that no one is going to give them special Olympic participation trophies.

Even fat men know this. Many, many fat men have accomplished great things in life precisely because the world gave them no slack whatsoever. Nobody told them that they were healthy when they weren't. If they had, perhaps some of those great men would've died prematurely.

Even if the fictitious things you stated here were true and they had happened to men, men would've still found a way to be great.

That's why men shouldn't envy women's special treatment and privileges, even though it's clearly unfair.

Suffering makes a person better than they were.

Understanding this instead of making excuses for being a loser is an intrinsic part of masculinity.
0 Replies

Mame

Thu 10 Jun, 2021 09:39 pm
Do you live in a swamp?
glitterbag

Thu 10 Jun, 2021 10:47 pm
@Mame,
I guess it's time to fess up. We women don't have to pay taxes, the Government only taxes men. Not only that, The Empress of womanhood has allowed some to receive pain medication during childbirth but only when we give birth to little girls....if we are unfortunate enough to give birth to only the superior gender 'little boys' she has decreed that we must suffer, suffer like a poor hapless man suffering thru the agony of passing a kidney stone (like women never pass kidney stones) to hopefully make us hate males even more than feminists hate their fathers. Hahahahahahahahahaha it's diabolical. It doesn't work of course, unless you are the OP's mother.....oh well, it's a great excuse if you want to believe you are smarter and in better shape than the women you see in Target.

I didn't realize that Rico Suave shopped at Target.

0 Replies

CalamityJane

Thu 10 Jun, 2021 10:48 pm
@Mame,
No, in his mother's basement! We've seen these misogynistic, optical challenged men without a spine who sit in the basement surrounded by their I-won-a-marble-trophy and I-always-came-5-min-early awards hung up by mommy and feel oh so special when an outing takes them to Walmart or Target, where they shop in the boys department because the male pants won't fit them.
----

Take a hike Benny before you miss your bedtime!
0 Replies

engineer

Fri 11 Jun, 2021 05:57 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

I didn't know women are being celebrated because they are too heavy. I don't particularly like to shop, but on the occasion I might have to visit a Target, I haven't not seen any gorgeous men or women.

I think the OP is repeating INCEL logic.

I still find it curious that the OP is offended that people in ads not targeted to him aren't pretty enough for him. From there, women are entitled? How entitled do you have to be to demand that ads only feature models that cater to your personal tastes?
BennytheJet

Fri 11 Jun, 2021 07:11 pm
@engineer,
Quote:
I still find it curious that the OP is offended that people in ads not targeted to him aren't pretty enough for him. From there, women are entitled? How entitled do you have to be to demand that ads only feature models that cater to your personal tastes?

Sure.

So would you use that same logic to question why the bovine feminists in charge of Target's ads are putting only hunky men in their ads to cater to their personal tastes?

Are you capable of impartiality? Or would you be too busy tipping your fedora to curry favor from the man hating land whales?
Mame

Fri 11 Jun, 2021 08:01 pm
@BennytheJet,
Wow, you've really got it bad. Was your mama fat? Your sisters? Your grandma? All of the above? Or did a fat chick dump you?

You really ought to look at why you're so angry. I sure hope you don't carry a gun. Some fat girl gets in your way at Target and you just whip out your S&W and shoot her.

Do you not see that you're troubled? There is so much anger in your posts.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Fri 11 Jun, 2021 08:12 pm
@BennytheJet,
When did Target EVER use hunky looking men in their Ads. Yes there are sharp looking guys in GQ but Dude, really?? Target??? Do you think the men posing in Target clothing are hunky?
Mame

Fri 11 Jun, 2021 08:23 pm
@glitterbag,
Actually, I was wondering the same thing. LOL. Actually, I never look at whomever else is in Target - I'm just running in to get my TP, bird seed or potting soil or whatever else staple I need and running out again. Don't really notice anyone. Not really a Runway for Models. And do they even have ads?

I mute ads whenever possible. It's hard on the Internet, though... they bloody pop up all over the place, kind of like those Nigerian threats on your phone. "Your Windows has been hacked." "Uh, I don't have a computer." click.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:24:59