Can someone help me out? (Re: the book "Fury")

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2003 03:49 pm
Hey. I've decided to read Fury for a comparitive novel essay I'm going to write. I've got a little quiz thing tomorrow and I need to know the basic plot. Here's my problem... I just got the book 2 days ago Confused; I'm only on the 100th page. I couldn't get it any earlier because I had a ton of stuff to do and was out of town at a University, who's accepted me for next year, for a week, as well as a ton of other crap thats piled up over time and I've failed to complete it in time.

So I found this forum and I noticed a bunch of you have read Fury and had a little discussion thread going on for a bit. I was wondering if any one of you could possibly email me some kind of brief synopsis of the plot just to get this thing out of the way so I can read the book (yea yea I know it will spoil the story but unfortunately thats something I need to sacrifice here! Smile ). So if any of you can do that I would really really appreciate it... you have no idea! My e-mail address is [email protected]

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I really (REALLY!!) hope to hear from you. Thanks alot!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 981 • Replies: 3
No top replies

pueo

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2003 04:01 pm
hi dave,
welcome to a2k. there is/was a discussion regarding that book here:

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3773&highlight=
0 Replies

pueo

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2003 04:03 pm
post a question to that thread and i'm sure you'll get a response.
0 Replies

dave1984

Reply Tue 25 Mar, 2003 04:15 pm
Hehe I was posting a message in there just as you were posting that. Hopefully someone will help me out Confused
0 Replies