Hope of Resurrection

nycdad

Reply Wed 26 May, 2021 11:55 pm
On You Tube, I saw a video clip of an exhumed body that died 18 years ago. When the broken down casket was finally opened, the remaining decomposed body was very sad to see. You know, reality hit me like a ton of bricks when I saw the exhumed body.

At the time, I came to the realization that there is nothing better than holding on to the resurrection promise God made over and over again in the Bible. You ask: GUIDO, HOW DO YOU KNOW FOR SURE THAT THERE IS LIFE BEYOND THIS ONE, ESPECIALLY AFTER WATCHING THE EXHUMED BODY VIDEO CLIP? I don't have scientific evidence of life beyond physical death.

However, my relationship with God (I said relationship not religion) has placed in my heart, soul, and mind the confirmation that life does not end in a box 6 feet underground. Cremation or burial, we will not might but will rise again from our grave into everlasting life with God in His heavenly domain or apart from God in total darkness, pain and confusion. You don't have to take my word for it. Jesus said the following in John 5:28-29:

28 Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice 29 and come out—those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned.

Death is scary. Death is real. Death is the great equalizer. Death has also been defeated. Death died when Jesus rose again. Jesus' resurrection guarantees that we will also rise from our tomb, cremation or not.

Of course, there is a lucky generation of people that will never die. I am talking about those who are alive when the rapture of the church takes place. I like to call this group of people the LUCKY GENERATION. Life has nothing to offer but hopelessness and despair. The secular world has no hope. They wait for the end of life and gloom. Believers worldwide anxiously wait to meet the One who gave us life.

You say?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 261 • Replies: 3
No top replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 27 May, 2021 06:32 am
Gonna be hard for the scattered ashes of the cremated to walk around. They might need some form of transportation.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 27 May, 2021 10:36 am
@nycdad,
People who are raptured are dead.

My grandmother died of cancer. She had a time to say our goodbyes. We grieved. We new that she had moved on to whatever afterlife there is and that she would no longer be a part of our life.

If you are raptured, the people who love you will do the same. They will have a funeral for you. They will say nice things and remember that you ware part of their lives. They will be sad that you will no longer be in their lives even though they still care about you.

I don't see the difference between the rapture and any other form of death. It is the same thing.
0 Replies

TruthMatters

Reply Mon 13 Sep, 2021 03:15 pm
@nycdad,
Great you believe in the coming resurrection, but also great that you haven't fallen for Churchianty's "Immortal Soul" garbage! And you believe Jesus died- a fact that Churchianity denies! Agape!
0 Replies