My Mrs is lying to me, I need help

Reply Fri 21 May, 2021 08:51 am
Hey all
My gf and best friend of 20years is lying to me and I am fairly certain she is cheating at the very least. Everything that is repeatedly happening is tearing me apart, I am feeling dead inside now and have no go or drive left in me, I am desperate for an answer and for the truth so that maybe I can find a way to live again, become alive again, without the truth I am never going to be able to mive on from this in my life. I am begging for help, desperately begging and asking for someone to help me get the answers I need, someone help me get the truth so I can be free of mind and live again someone please have the knowledge, know how, to get the answers I needz I cant survive this torment day in day out for much longer.

jespah

Reply Fri 21 May, 2021 11:30 am
Here's how you get your answers.

Open your mouth and talk to your wife.

Ask her, "What's going on?"

And listen to what she says.

If you think it's all over, then what she says kinda doesn't matter. If you don't think it's all over (that is, the opposite of what you wrote), then either you believe her, or you don't.

And if you're finding it impossible to believe her, then your marriage is over, whether you want to acknowledge that, or not.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 21 May, 2021 07:43 pm
Twenty years marriage and you do not talk to your wife!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » My Mrs is lying to me, I need help
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 02:37:37