The Street Preacher Says....

Reply Thu 6 May, 2021 02:02 pm
Ok. First of all, this is only MY "opinion". I cannot call this a "fact" or "truth" without being "fact-checked" on multiple servers, not to mention "offending people. Oh. God forbid. The fact-checkers themselves determining just what they want to accept as "real", and at the same time, making that decision for a TON of other people. This type of subtle persuasion, forces the agreement of the masses by way of socially discrediting a person's value to society at large being determined by the agreement with the propaganda put forward by the media.

How is this not a direct and world-affecting copycat idea straight from the pages of Mein Kampf?

The media at large has manipulated the education system, in my opinion again, and again, slowly weaseled its way into the system by way of the social ladder, social benefits, and social cues.

For a country so founded on freedom and the abolition of hate, most sure don't recognize the hatred being ignited against a people that have only been trying to save souls. Save the minds of the masses, from being manipulated and controlled, for the good ONLY of itself. One would think most would be happy someone tried to help. But not after all the reinforced agreements with lies.... Nope. Between the tv shows, movies and music, the news only needs to show "their version" of what happened anymore. A newsteam not even "on the scene" as the liars so often claim, but standing in front of a green-screen, playing on and pumping up your feelings, documenting the shows and movies u watch, the music u listen to, they know the job you have and the area you live, because if facebook doesn't have it, the gov't does.

And it's all being processed by a supercomputer and used against the masses.

Puppetmaster at work, pulling the strings, and the people dance as commanded.

Virtually ready to give up their freedoms, for the boogieman under the bed.

Walking around with their pridefully worn silencers.... "doing their part".

Between Mein Kampf and the Book of Revelation, what is playing out right in front of my face is terrifying.... at least, because of the people I love. Humanity as a whole!!! There are no giant kingdoms left to arise but the last one.... And because many just want the ease of life again, they look down on the ones who openly oppose the lying monster. And so the Truthers take the heat. Because we have learned to make fire afraid of Fire.

The day is coming when they will kill us who speak and stand up for Truth.

Like the Coliseums of old.

But if I understand the Scriptures correctly, those of us who have been trying to warn, will be removed before these horrors come upon those who will suffer greatly for the Truth.

Hitler was NOTHING to what's coming.

The devil himself will be given a body....

Laugh as u may, but u won't be laughing for long.

I have been seeing this coming for a very long time, and now it's here. At the door.

You heard of those "booms" that the news just won't explain??

Have u ever questioned what the UFO "programming" is actually programming you for??

Are you waking up yet??

Or do u think ur "woke"??

The Father turned His head to allow what happened to Jesus Christ.

When Jesus returns for His Bride, the Father's WRATH is coming behind it.

"Eye has not seen, ear has not heard, not has it entered into the heart of man, the things that God has for those who love HIM".... So the "opposite" is given in the very same sentence.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA JUST HOW BAD BAD CAN BE.

But soon, those who keep willing their own ways will indeed find out.

"Oh, and as I watched him on the stage
My hands were clenched in fists of rage
No angel born in Hell
Could break that Satan's spell

And as the flames climbed high into the night
To light the sacrificial rite
I saw satan laughing with delight
The Day the music died""
-- American Pie, Don McLean

America has become Spiritual Babylon.

May God have mercy.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 268 • Replies: 2
No top replies

NoName77

Reply Thu 6 May, 2021 07:11 pm
@NoName77,
https://www.allisrael.com/israeli-group-claims-government-is-guilty-of-violating-nuremberg-code-crimes-against-humanity-in-vaccination-campaign
0 Replies

papag

Reply Sat 8 May, 2021 06:51 am
@NoName77,
One thing is fact, the whole world is divided, even countries, cities, towns and communities are divided.
Trust is lost everywhere! The Media, Politicians, World Leaders and Religious Leaders have lost the trust of the masses.
Yet we all want peace!
There seem to be a supernatural power that's preventing mankind to obtain true peace.
In the song "American Pie" Don McLean's words makes so much sense "I saw Satan laughing with delight"
This is that supernatural invisible force stopping peace on earth and is "laughing in delight"
But there is someone who "Could break that Satan's spell"
And He was the "angel born in Hell"

In the Bible book of Revelation is says war broke out in heaven between an Angel and Satan. The Angel won and Satan and his demons were cast down to earth. No longer does the devil reside in heaven but now woe to the earth because he now resides on earth (hell).

The Prophet Daniel had a vision of this Angel.
(Daniel 12:1) “During that time Miʹcha·el will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people.

Apostle John the writer of the visions in last book of the Bible tells us who that Angel is that battles Satan.

(Revelation 12:7-9) And war broke out in heaven: Miʹcha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.

Who is Michael?
I could tell you but you won't believe me. He was born on earth (hell)

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Street Preacher Says....
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 06:43:38