Caitlyn Jenner breaks with transgender activists on school sports.

Reply Wed 5 May, 2021 12:32 pm
I respect people who step out of the expected ideological bubble. Caitlyn Jenner, who is both an athlete and a trangendered woman is speaking out against transgendered women competing against cis-women in woman's sports.

1. I personally think this is an issue where the facts support the position against transgendered women competing in woman's sport. I understand the arguments about inclusion and the emotion impact. However, you can't make an argument for woman's sports without drawing a biological line between people on men's teams and people on women's teams.

2. I think the all or nothing stance taken by liberal activists on many issues fails politically an morally. This shows that someone can agree on some issues and disagree on other issues without being transphobic.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 237 • Replies: 1
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 10 May, 2021 07:53 pm
Women-only leagues have always been discriminatory against men.

Perhaps the solution to this transgender business will be to just end women-only leagues altogether, and have men and women compete together in the same games.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Caitlyn Jenner breaks with transgender activists on school sports.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 09:14:09