Irony. So many rely on a Jew for salvation.

Wed 28 Apr, 2021 11:19 am
Irony. So many rely on a Jew for salvation.

The notion of a messiah to save us all from god’s condemnation, at least the latest version, is pure Jewish mythology.

This theology and myth, reality to the literalists, have been accepted by most Christians, while Muslims have replaced Jesus with Mohammad as their savior. They have the same god though.

Christians persecuted Jews for many generations, while worshiping a Jew. That love/hate situations seems to still be around in some areas. It seems that Jews are blamed for killing Jesus, which they did, but at Jesus’ own request and instigation. He wanted badly to test the old messianic myth. He succeeded but failed the test by not returning.

Christians think otherwise and that Jesus succeeded. I really do not know why they ignore their own bible in this as it refutes them.

I do not mind Jews being honored by the Christian and Muslim worlds for giving us the Jesus myth that so many like, but I cannot understand why many Christians and Muslims still hold negative thought towards Jews.

Jews, in scriptures indicated that there are no Jews, gentiles, or division in Christ. Jesus, as the Christ, is said to be the savior for all.

As a Gnostic Christian with no supernatural beliefs at all, I do not believe in this myth, and do not want to be beholden to anyone for my unnecessary salvation.

I would ask those who do believe this story, do you honor the Jews as the root of your religion, or do you hate them for helping Jesus refute the salvation myth?

Regards
DL
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 257 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

papag

Fri 30 Apr, 2021 06:37 am
@Greatest I am,
I personally honor the God of Abraham, Moses and Jesus because of His great plan to give me a wonderful hope. All these were mere messengers from God and were empowered by God to do His will, which is to educate people about His plan for the earth and mankind. God's kingdom will rid the earth of all worldly governments and it itself will rule the earth in lasting peace forever.

(Daniel 2:44) “In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever,
(Psalm 37:10, 11) Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there. 11 But the meek will possess the earth, And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.
(Psalm 37:29) The righteous will possess the earth, And they will live forever on it.
All thanks and honor and praise goes to Jehovah and no one else.
Greatest I am

Wed 5 May, 2021 01:42 pm
@papag,
papag wrote:

I personally honor the God of Abraham, Moses and Jesus because of His great plan to give me a wonderful hope. All these were mere messengers from God and were empowered by God to do His will, which is to educate people about His plan for the earth and mankind. God's kingdom will rid the earth of all worldly governments and it itself will rule the earth in lasting peace forever.

(Daniel 2:44) “In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever,
(Psalm 37:10, 11) Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more; You will look at where they were, And they will not be there. 11 But the meek will possess the earth, And they will find exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.
(Psalm 37:29) The righteous will possess the earth, And they will live forever on it.
All thanks and honor and praise goes to Jehovah and no one else.

Yahweh has crewed up from the beginning, and you want even more leadership from that geocidal prick and his vile religion.

Get thee behind me, Satan.

Why are you trusting an immoral and incompetent god?

Regards
DL
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Irony. So many rely on a Jew for salvation.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/16/2024 at 07:42:57