Andrew Brown: People have again made up their mind without any facts.

Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2021 02:20 pm
Here we go again. We have almost no details on the Andrew Brown shooting. We have not seen the video or read the report. We have heard a bit from the family, and not very much from the investigators.

It seems like people have already made up their minds without any facts. And we have all kinds of conspiracy theories being concocted (and stated on various threads here).

Do you think that there is any fact or anything on the video that would cause anyone to change their mind?

Does anyone see the value of reserving judgment until the facts are known?

The facts don't matter. Everyone has already jumped onto their predictable ideological side. If you name a person here, I can tell you what their opinion will be (well before the facts are public). You can too.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 219 • Replies: 2
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 26 Apr, 2021 02:57 pm
I have know idea what happened, but I am reading between the lines.

If it turns out that Andrew Brown was driving backwards towards the police officers when they started shooting.... would that change anyone's mind? I suspect that people already have their mind unmoveably set.

If it is true that the police started shooting while he was stopped with his hands on the steering wheel and presenting no danger to the police officers or other people, I will decide that this is a homicide.

The problem is that people are making up their mind before hearing the facts.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 28 Apr, 2021 12:09 pm
@maxdancona,
As the details come out... not surprising the initial emotional reactions of the political left seem to have been wrong.

The District Attorney is now saying that the car (which the political narrative says was "stationary") hit two police officers before the driver was shot.

I am not sure if this fact changes any minds. But it certainly doesn't fit the initial ideological narrative. If you have already arrived at a guilty verdict, I suppose nothing else matters at this point.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Andrew Brown: People have again made up their mind without any facts.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:40:48