Is it normal I still play wrestle with my little sister?

Fri 23 Apr, 2021 12:06 pm
I’m a 21 year old dude and my sister is 3 years younger than me. I’ve always had an excellent relationship with my sister, we’re very close and she’s always been one of my best friends. Wrestling each other was one of our favorite things to do as kids. And even now we still enjoy a playful tussle with each other.

We’ve never hurt each other, it’s always great fun and she has defeated me quite a few times. It’s become something I look forward to when I get home from work or finish a class. She always texts me when I finish work saying “I can’t wait to kick your butt when you get home.” It’s totally just for fun, but I do occasionally wonder if it’s normal at our ages.

Brandon9000

Sun 25 Apr, 2021 12:46 pm
You're at ages where your sexual drives are as high as they'll ever be. Close physical contact with your sister is probably not a good idea.
0 Replies

snood

Sun 25 Apr, 2021 01:08 pm
Just the fact that you are conscious of, and wonder about the appropriateness ought to tell you something. Generally, that kind of “play” stops being okay between opposite gendered siblings when they reach puberty.

Yeah...no.
MystFire90

Mon 26 Apr, 2021 09:35 am
@KBurton00,
Some people don't mind being physically close and affectionate with their siblings. I haven't seen mine in years and wish we had a better relationship. You do you and don't worry about what others think, cherish the fun you have with your sister.
0 Replies

Kharybdus

Mon 26 Apr, 2021 09:44 am
@KBurton00,
Hey man, that sounds pretty awesome. It's great that you and your sister get along so well and trust each other enough to be able to enjoy this. And hey we all need our ways to destress after work or school. If yours happens to be getting your butt kicked by your little sister, then hey that's cool.
0 Replies

Linkat

Mon 26 Apr, 2021 10:29 am
@snood,
Do you find it odd - that the two people who responded in favor of wrestling with your young adult sister and brother - have only answered one question at A2K?
snood

Mon 26 Apr, 2021 10:38 am
@Linkat,
I noticed that. Both been members for just a few days.
Weird.
glitterbag

Mon 26 Apr, 2021 11:58 am
@snood,
Even the OP is supposedly a new member.
snood

Mon 26 Apr, 2021 12:13 pm
@glitterbag,
You smell fish?
engineer

Mon 26 Apr, 2021 12:31 pm
@snood,