Has this topic been blocked, and if so, why?

longly1

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2021 10:30 pm
Has this topic been blocked, and if so, why?
"Maxine Waters calls for insurrection"

This is the comment I planned to make on the topic above:

Did Trump or Waters call for insurrection? Did either one of them call for death or destruction? Did either one say burn it down? Now fighting with the police is not consider insurrection; the left has been doing that since the Vietnam War.

glitterbag

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2021 12:09 am
@longly1,
Donald did, Maxine didn't. Take a guess when the Vietnam War ended.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Linkat

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2021 02:54 pm
Hey I can respond!

I wonder if someone reported the topic?

I do think you should get an answer why you were blocked - if nothing else you know what to avoid doing again.
0 Replies

longjon

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2021 05:12 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:

What Trump said was irresponsible and inappropriate. What Maxine Waters said was irresponsible and inappropriate?

Do you agree that BOTH were inciting violence?

Trump told his supporters to PEACEFULLY march and let their voices be heard. I know that people like you have a problem with verifiable facts, but that's literally what he said.

Waters told people to cause violence if the verdict didn't go their way.
longjon

Reply Wed 21 Apr, 2021 05:27 pm
@maxdancona,
What Trump told his supporters was completely different than what Waters told hers.

They are not the same thing, and that's a verifiable fact. Trump literally used the language "March PEACEFULLY and let your voices be heard."

There's no hypocrisy on our side, because Trump wasn't calling for violence, Waters was.

#facts
longly1

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2021 12:19 am
If nothing else, she was using violent imagery. The term knockoff is slang for kill when applied to an individual. Did Trump say something like that?

Online dictionary: "verb (mainly adverb)
(intr, also preposition) informal to finish workwe knocked off an hour early
(tr) informal to make or do hastily or easilyto knock off a novel in a week
(tr; also preposition) informal to reduce the price of (an article) by (a stated amount)
(tr) slang to kill
(tr) slang to rob or stealto knock off a bank; to knock off a watch"

Says Maxine Waters said: “I say, we knock off Trump and then, go after Pence. We have the power.”

I believe in truth, honor, and fairness, do you?

longly1

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2021 09:22 am
@glitterbag,

"oooooooooohhhhhhhhh, nothing scarier than an 80+ year old woman. Are you just another iteration of longjon or cold joint?"

I am myself, but if I am like anyone, it would be Diogenes without the theatrics. I support Longjon’s right to speak his mind as I do you. I might agree with him as I might agree with you. I am a total supporter of free speech except in times of war.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 22 Apr, 2021 09:24 am
Ugh, Diogenes syndrome.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 07:44 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
What Trump said was irresponsible and inappropriate.

How so?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Has this topic been blocked, and if so, why?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 07:12:46