Why the political left wants race riots.

maxdancona

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2021 08:57 am
@hightor,
Interesting. I respect that.
0 Replies

Nonothing

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2021 09:12 am
@maxdancona,
I'm confused by your position here. Your topic seems to blame the left for "wanting race riots" yet your post seems to indicate both sides are at fault and need to come together to fix this. Which is it?
maxdancona

Reply Sat 24 Apr, 2021 09:22 am
@Nonothing,
I hope it is clear. I am not against the political position. I am against the extremism.

The left, and Black Lives Matter have are correct about systemic racism and have a valid point out inequities in law enforcement. I support the left position for the most part when it comes to policy.

However, the political left loses me (and many voters who should support them) when they support violence or push the narrative so far that it becomes ridiulcous.

I support the left when when their ideological narrative supports progress and is fact based. When the focus is outrage and the narrative is more important than the facts or common sense... it is crazy.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 10 May, 2021 08:10 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Trump said "We have to fight like hell... or we won't have a country any more". He was using stark words to express injustice and call his supporters to extreme action. A portion of America believed this fervently. The result was the deadly violence on January 6th.

What deadly violence is this?

Do you mean when a police officer gunned down a peaceful protester inside the capitol??
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 10 May, 2021 08:11 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
We had not seen anything like this since shortly after the founding of our government when Congress had to flee the then capital of Philadelphia in 1783.

Don't be silly. Progressives did it in Wisconsin when they passed right to work legislation.

I've heard that the progressives did it in a second state capitol too, but I haven't bothered to learn what the other case was.

And of course, progressives were overrunning plenty of campus offices and ROTC buildings back during the Vietnam War.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 10 May, 2021 08:12 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
Qualified Immunity needs to be revoked.

Do you even know what qualified immunity is?

For the record I agree with revoking it. But I actually understand what it is that I favor revoking.
oralloy

Reply Mon 10 May, 2021 08:13 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
When Oralloy (a right wing poster) claimed that Black Lives Matter "wants to allow Blacks to gun down police officers", I told him he was being both ridiculous and extreme.

And you were wrong. All I did was tell the truth.

maxdancona wrote:
When BillRM (on the left) claims that the Right wants to "gun down non-whites"... it is equally extreme and equally ridiculous.

Hardly equal. His statement is untrue.

The right only intends to fire in self defense, and they would be happy for that self defense to never be necessary in the first place.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 10 May, 2021 08:14 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Try telling that nonsense to the families of the death people run over by cars for daring to protect.

If progressives don't want to be run over, then they shouldn't try to lynch people in their cars.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Mon 10 May, 2021 08:25 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

neptuneblue wrote:
Qualified Immunity needs to be revoked.

Do you even know what qualified immunity is?

For the record I agree with revoking it. But I actually understand what it is that I favor revoking.

Yes Oralloy, I understand what qualified immunity is. You're not the only smart person in the room, just the most pompous.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 10 May, 2021 08:30 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Seem straight forward the states GOP wish to allow murder by car of protectors.

Self defense is in no way murder.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 03:09:56