Here's your Big Bang....

Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2021 09:14 am
First off, I must give a dire warning: DO NOT think you can just do with this as you will. God is not mocked. But for those who have been Prepared....

Don Quixote told me a long time ago that if I looked into these things, that I would basically never Think or See the world the same. I cannot thank him enough for such encouragement! I could never have known what that would mean, without obeying the leading of the Spirit.

A Gift of this magnitude is not able to be given really. Not by us. But we are to obey and give it to as many as can hear, thus purifying the Gift in us all the while, until the due manifestation appears. And even then, keep going!

{
Dividing Water, into 2, reserving one, but liquifying lead with it until the lead too becomes a Water. Then imbue the new Water with the Reserved, and cook until desired colours appear.
} -- Turba Philosophorum, 24th Dictum, slightly reworded:

Cook until 2 becomes 1....

This is plain as day to me now!

Truth believed, or thought to be anyway, is the first Water, the one Reserved. The second Water is Harder to make. But the third! So technically, Mind is a Water divided. But a house divided cannot stand. Truth inside, Lead outside, until Lead is made a Water too....

Remind you of any old lies taught in school?

A certain group of people trying to make gold out of lead??

"Ridicule is the greatest deterrent".

Cook them together, until they become One.

Consider God, Who made the World, as Eternally Loving.... Then all He Allows must be Experienced from this Perspective.

This is a Furnace, heated seven times hotter. During this Cooking, our inner, separated Water, hence our View of Him and His Creation, are challenged in every way where we are lacking Fruit, in order that we Grow what overcomes.

As we dissolve the old and grow the Proper things, by Way of the Four Elements of Genesis 1, flipping by Genesis 50:20, I believe we can truly get to Experience the Truth....

In this life.

Peace, Protection and Provision = Love

The Experience of the Father's Love, manifest, in, around and through us who Believe on the Truth, Yeshua of Nazareth.... as not every spirit has a manifestation.... until given a SOUL.... which IS a spirit!!!

The Part of us that is like God....

That the other "spirits" DON'T HAVE....

It's plain as day now.

This has been an AWESOME ride, once understood.

This revelation has been Sword-school.

Ninja, if you will.

One last thing....

If there are two Waters, to be made one, then the Closest Water should be our Focus. It seems that if the Closest Water can be affected, the further Waters will be as well. Everywhere the Sole of our feet go. Understand what I say here. The closest External Water, needs to be affected, by the Reserved and Separated Water, to then have Dominion over Oceana.... Wink

"The prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me." -- John 14:30

“At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.” -- John 14:20

"The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness." -- Luke 11:34

"As you have believed, so be it done unto you." -- Matthew 8:13
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 266 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Mame

Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2021 01:05 pm
What are you on?
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Mon 19 Apr, 2021 04:28 pm
@NoName77,
"How's it hanging?." -- Luke 12:21
0 Replies

NoName77

Reply Tue 20 Apr, 2021 07:26 pm
Listen, I would love to talk this out, if anyone is up for it. If I've overstepped somewhere, as far as Christianity goes, by all means, bring it to the table.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Here's your Big Bang....
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 04:28:46