What Kind Of Tea Do I Have Here?

Chumly

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2021 08:42 pm
Hi All,

I have a variety of herb teas mostly to improve digestion, mood or as a mild sleep aid. I keep the ones I don't use much in the freezer, and a few years ago one of the bags broke, and I placed the contents in a plastic bag, but did not think to label it (oops).

Following is a photo of the contents. What do you think I've got? It’s not a caffeine based tea, nor it is rose hips, or chamomile, or st john's wort. I mostly buy them on either eBay or Amazon in bulk, but I can’t find what would be the equivalent of this one.

Cheers,

The Chum

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Misc?preview=Tea.jpg

roger

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2021 08:53 pm
@Chumly,
I gotta admit that photo doesn't look at all familiar.

So, where you been, Chumly?
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2021 08:55 pm
Hanging in and hanging out, you? Hmm... I loaded it into Dropbox and linked it via "img" but it does seem to have taken effect. Also it does not seem that the Dropbox link actually provides said link. I've never used Dropbox before.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2021 08:59 pm
Let's try this here link https://www.dropbox.com/s/g1r5cunov0w4s89/Tea.jpg?dl=0
Chumly

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2021 09:03 pm
I'll be back later, Roger and friends. I off for an evening walk and to play some guitar and maybe watch a Billy Bob Thornton movie.
roger

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2021 09:51 pm
@Chumly,
Better, but I still don't recognize it - not that I expected to. Really looks like something from the floor of a woodworking shop.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 6 Apr, 2021 11:29 pm
@Chumly,
Chumly wrote:

Looks like rooibos or red tea.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Wed 7 Apr, 2021 05:33 pm
By golly I am pretty sure you are right, thanks a bunch!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What Kind Of Tea Do I Have Here?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:11:31