I need an advice and some tips for go talk with a girl in person and try to come back with her

BlakeGr

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2021 05:52 pm
This is what happen, I am 18 years old and I'm in my senior year in high school and I have been talking with a girl from other citie for almoat a month through Snapchat really good, and talking a lot with her about a lot of things but it was hard to have a date with her and finally our conversation rhythm started to decrease because I felt we talk about a lot of things for a long time and we finally started to don't have more conversations and it just become boring so we tried but we stop talking, and my plan is going one day to her house and talk to her in person, it will be the first time I see her in person thought, but I still like her and I know she like me at some point, or at least used to, I feel that I can be better with girls in person that through message so I wanna go there and try to find a way to talk her and let her know me in person, in that way maybe she can be interested in me again and we could come back and start dating. Also I would like to ask her for prom, but that would be after I talk to her.
So what I would like to know is any tips I can use for talk to that girl in person and come back with her,any body expression tips, like how to put my body, my hands, what to do with my head, face expresions etc... How to make her feel comfortable and good talking with me and how to look more like romantic and just how to look better to her, with my body expressions.
Also if there is specifically any thing that I could say, that it could sounds good and make her think about having something with me, it would be great.
And the last thing, what to say at the begining to make sure that she is going to listen to what I will say and she doesn't close the door and forget me, because I'm not sure how is she gonna react.
All I want is she listening to what I say and make her think about give me like a change and get to know me in person one day, and if I finally have a date with that girl I am pretty sure we are gonna have a second one and is gonna end good, but I have to do things very good when I talk to her, that is all I want.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 261 • Replies: 1

jespah

Reply Thu 1 Apr, 2021 04:16 am
So you're just planning on dropping in without calling or texting first?

That is highly unlikely to work out the way you want it to.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I need an advice and some tips for go talk with a girl in person and try to come back with her
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 05:04:54