If a woman is in her mid twenties and has not found a guy that she likes, is it her fault?

Dsg1116

Mon 29 Mar, 2021 10:22 am
Considering she’s tried the dating apps on and off for years

engineer

Mon 29 Mar, 2021 10:38 am
@Dsg1116,
I'd say no. I think a lot of people would say the biggest dating mistake they made when they were young was spending time on people they didn't particularly like or were attracted to.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Mon 29 Mar, 2021 07:54 pm
@Dsg1116,
Maybe it's time to set aside the dating apps for a while and maybe try a different tactic. Take aim at whatever subset of fandom (books, arts and crafts, hobbies, etc...) in which you find yourself most mirrored in.

Maybe when things are safer to meet IRL, you can meet more compatible blokes with built-in commonalities.

Quote:
If a woman is in her mid twenties and has not found a guy that she likes, is it her fault?

But generally speaking, you just might have defined part of the human condition in that sentiment. Besides, no one here knows you enough to know what habits or part of your personality may be a hindrance or help in your romantic life. That part of the question is literally unanswerable (sans context).
0 Replies

glitterbag

Mon 29 Mar, 2021 08:54 pm
Just be patient, help is shortly on the way. There is a member on this forum who is an expert on women and what they should do in order to attract and keep a guy. When he notices your thread he will hustle over and give you his best advice.

I'm not being flip, he is a self-taught expert on all things women need to know.
Mame

Fri 16 Apr, 2021 09:58 am
@glitterbag,
lol @ GB
glitterbag

Fri 16 Apr, 2021 11:07 am
@Mame,
thank you Mame, I try!!!
Mame

Fri 16 Apr, 2021 12:25 pm
@glitterbag,
just noticed your signature line - LOL - forgot all about old oralboy's pleasantries
glitterbag

Fri 16 Apr, 2021 01:02 pm
@Mame,
I think that conversation earned him an unscheduled (by him) vacation.
Mame

Fri 16 Apr, 2021 01:08 pm
@glitterbag,
lol
0 Replies

oralloy

Tue 11 May, 2021 05:18 am
@Mame,
Your personal attacks and childish name-calling are evidence that you have nothing intelligent to say.
glitterbag

Tue 11 May, 2021 02:29 pm
@oralloy,
Mame didn't call you any names, she simply said she forgot about the way you interact with other posters.
oralloy

Tue 11 May, 2021 02:32 pm
@glitterbag,
You're lying again. Both you and she regularly engage in name-calling because of your shared inability to say anything intelligent.
glitterbag

Tue 11 May, 2021 03:26 pm
@oralloy,
Well that just stings.
glitterbag

Tue 11 May, 2021 03:30 pm
@glitterbag,
I said the 'way you interact' and she said she had forgotten about 'your pleasantries' . That neither a lie or name calling.
oralloy

Tue 11 May, 2021 04:04 pm
@glitterbag,
None of that excuses your name-calling.
glitterbag

Tue 11 May, 2021 04:28 pm
@oralloy,
There was no name calling, I think you're confused.
oralloy

Tue 11 May, 2021 04:37 pm
@glitterbag,
You're lying again. Both you and Mame engage in childish name-calling.
glitterbag

Tue 11 May, 2021 04:41 pm
@oralloy,
Let me guess, you think you've been even-handed with other members? I suspect you're on the verge of a hissy-fit. I dare you to point out anywhere on my posts where Mame has lied or called you a name.
oralloy

Tue 11 May, 2021 04:51 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Let me guess, you think you've been even-handed with other members?

I never thought about it before, but that sounds about right.

glitterbag wrote:
I suspect you're on the verge of a hissy-fit.

You're not really fit to be drawing conclusions on your own.

glitterbag wrote:
I dare you to point out anywhere on my posts where Mame has lied or called you a name.

Well duh. Mame's name-calling is found in Mame's posts. Why would I go looking for her name-calling in your posts?
glitterbag

Tue 11 May, 2021 04:54 pm
@oralloy,
All I'm asking is that you do what YOU demand others to do, point out a mistake, name calling, contradict false facts. You're not willing to do that, I see, interesting. I think you are just tap dancing.

1. Forums
  2. » If a woman is in her mid twenties and has not found a guy that she likes, is it her fault?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 04:18:08