speak to me- pink floyd

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 04:32 pm
What does it say at the beginning of the song? Theres some guy saying he's not afraid of death and he's been mad for years, or something like that. Does anyone know who this is and what he's talking about?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 760 • Replies: 3
No top replies

imnidiot

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 05:31 pm
Speak to Me
I've bee mad for f_ _ _ _ ing years, absolutely years, probably even ages. I know I've been mad I've always been mad. It's very hard to explain why you are mad even when you're not mad. Then some screams, and then the song.
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 05:39 pm
Nice job, Imn! And welcome to A2K! I can't work up the nerve to call you by your full handle here...it doesn't fit you after coming up with that prelude! I'd been racking me brain and too lazy to google it. or pull out the actual song! Thanks and again....welcome! Smile
0 Replies

imnidiot

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 06:51 pm
Lady J wrote:
Nice job, Imn! And welcome to A2K! I can't work up the nerve to call you by your full handle here...it doesn't fit you after coming up with that prelude! I'd been racking me brain and too lazy to google it. or pull out the actual song! Thanks and again....welcome! Smile
By all means, feel free to spit it out. I just finished explaining the origin of my name on another music forum site called data dragon to a fellow poster. I took it from a book I read years ago about an idiot savant who was ridiculed but was quite intelligent. Kinda like Rainman.
0 Replies