How to buy ammunition and firearms legally?

farmerman

Fri 5 Mar, 2021 06:42 pm
@maxdancona,
UH, I said it max, I mrely forgot to write outside the quotes. I agree it woulds been funnier had longjohns said it.
0 Replies

hightor

Sat 6 Mar, 2021 07:45 am
'longjon' wrote:
It also appears to have gone over several heads that I purposely mixed the two references to sound cheeky.

Yeah, sure. Unfamiliar with U.S. culture, he makes a dumb mistake and tries to cover it up with an impotent dodge — just like someone else we know:

Trump has repeatedly insisted throughout his presidency that his dangerous, misleading, or outright offensive remarks are simply jokes, usually following intense backlash.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 7 Mar, 2021 09:52 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
Not really. You're taking your own limited experience in the midst of an unprecedented national health crisis and assuming it's always been that way. It hasn't. I haven't seen a shortage like this before.

I'm not sure how the shortages compare with each other in magnitude, but there have been a number of such shortages over the past 10 years.

People have been periodically buying up ammo and guns in response to various perceived or real crises.

I imagine that the current reason is the fear of social breakdown if the pandemic results in the total collapse of law and order.

---

Progressives have also begun to babble about which guns they are going to outlaw now that Mr. Biden is president.

I don't think they are going to do so (not for lack of intent, but they just don't have the votes). However, the mere fact that they are babbling about it is likely to drive yet another surge of gun and ammo buying.
maxdancona

Sun 7 Mar, 2021 09:54 am
@oralloy,
On the bright side.... there seems to be enough toilet paper now.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
oralloy

Sun 7 Mar, 2021 12:37 pm
@farmerman,
Progressives would happily violate the Second Amendment if they had the votes to do so.

Eternal vigilance is required in order to prevent progressives from violating everyone's civil liberties.
maxdancona

Sun 7 Mar, 2021 12:42 pm
@oralloy,
Violate the second amendment? Nah.

I would abolish it.
oralloy

Sun 7 Mar, 2021 12:44 pm
@maxdancona,
I know. You hate America's freedom just as much as the 9/11 hijackers did.

But the NRA won't let you do that.
maxdancona

Sun 7 Mar, 2021 12:46 pm
@oralloy,
Yes... we all know how much Islamic terrorists hate guns.
oralloy

Sun 7 Mar, 2021 12:54 pm
@maxdancona,
What they hate is freedom. In this hatred of freedom they are identical to progressives.

Why do you think so many progressives sided with the terrorists on the morning of 9/11?
oralloy

Sun 7 Mar, 2021 01:12 pm
@maxdancona,
That doesn't surprise me. Progressives are truly evil.
maxdancona

Sun 7 Mar, 2021 01:15 pm
@oralloy,
I am curious, Oralloy.

Do you actually believe that progressives are killing babies to suck their blood?

This would be a little crazier than your other beliefs about progressives.
oralloy

Sun 7 Mar, 2021 01:24 pm
@maxdancona,
I haven't really thought about it. You're the person who made the claim.

I do believe that progressives deliberately violate people's civil liberties.

I do believe that progressives do this solely because they enjoy violating people's civil liberties and they have no other reason for doing it.

I do believe that progressives are morally indistinguishable from the terrorists who attacked America on 9/11.

I am correct in all three of these beliefs.
maxdancona

Sun 7 Mar, 2021 01:56 pm
@oralloy,
This is fun!

I believe that progressives want to kill cops and take away all of our guns.

I believe that Bernie Sanders toasted the 9/11 attacks with AOC and then they lead a wild frolic to celebrate 9/11.

I believe that facemasks cause autism.

I believe that there is a Jewish Space laser that will read the microchips in the covid vaccines.

I believe that the government is run by Satanic cultists who drink the blood of babies.

I believe that Trump won the election and then it was stolen from him.

I believe that this game is a little silly.

I am correct in all of these beliefs.
oralloy

Sun 7 Mar, 2021 02:20 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
I believe that progressives want to kill cops and take away all of our guns.

You are correct.

maxdancona wrote:
I believe that Bernie Sanders toasted the 9/11 attacks with AOC and then they lead a wild frolic to celebrate 9/11.

I would not be surprised.

maxdancona wrote:
I believe that facemasks cause autism.
I believe that there is a Jewish Space laser that will read the microchips in the covid vaccines.
I believe that the government is run by Satanic cultists who drink the blood of babies.

You are wrong.

maxdancona wrote:
I believe that Trump won the election and then it was stolen from him.

I would not be surprised.

maxdancona wrote:
I believe that this game is a little silly.

You are wrong to characterize this as a game.

maxdancona wrote:
I am correct in all of these beliefs.

No you aren't. At least some of them are wrong. You did get the first one correct however.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 08:48:01