Should I assume I will end up alone?

Dsg1116

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 07:34 pm
I’m in my mid twenties and never been in a long term relationship. The longest I saw someone was for a few months and he was not someone I found physically attractive. I’ve only ever met guys through dating apps and have to rely on them because I don’t know how else to meet people. I’ve been on and off the dating apps for years. I have been off them for maybe 3 months and don’t plan to go back on. I just don’t get why I’m so unlucky in love, most people I know are able to get dates and jump into relationships. I’ve clearly learned to be alone but I think I know my potential, I’m not unrealistic. I know I’m not a ten but think I should be able to attract a decent guy that checks off a few boxes. I’ve only ever attracted men I don’t find good looking. If they’re good looking they’re jerks or if they’re cute/nice they end up being too short. I’ve learned to accept I will end up alone, I just think it’s really uncalled for and unfair. All I ever wanted was to find someone decent, they say love finds you well it better because I am going to stop looking.

maxdancona

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 08:36 pm
@Dsg1116,
Quote:
I’m not a ten but think I should be able to attract a decent guy that checks off a few boxes. I’ve only ever attracted men I don’t find good looking.

This seems like the problem. You just need to lower your standards.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 08:37 pm
@Dsg1116,

Quote:
They got little hands And little eyes
And they walk around Tellin' great big lies
They got little noses And tiny little teeth
They wear platform shoes On their nasty little feet

Well, I don't want no short people
Don't want no short people
Don't want no short people
'Round here

Short people got nobody
Short people got nobody
Short people got nobody
To love
Dsg1116

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 11:26 pm
@maxdancona,
Lol idk a lot of short guys still get action
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2021 01:12 am
@Dsg1116,
Is there a feed mill in your town? Many female friends of mine have met their boyfriends at the feed mill. Or perhaps you could check out the VFW? Or the local bingo hall? Keep trying exotic places like the aforementioned and I'm sure you'll be happy and content in no time.
Linkat

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2021 07:08 am
@gustavratzenhofer,
I suggest you adopt a capybara and walk it --- men are drawn to these creatures and you will have droves of them coming up to you while walking your new pet.

https://secure.i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01576/capybara-walk_1576499i.jpg

This is how this happy couple met - don't they look happy and in love?
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJ4N5UlNYRraf4w6aCflOWG0-LKkdTMGM1xA&usqp=CAU
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Should I assume I will end up alone?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 11:42:04