Your reply is important to us....

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2021 11:19 am
https://imgur.com/UqX7fhP.gif
All spirit operators are currently busy. Please leave a message after the tone and one of our support representatives will return your call as soon as possible.

View best answer, chosen by tsarstepan
Linkat

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2021 11:33 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

https://imgur.com/UqX7fhP.gif
All spirit operators are currently busy. Please leave a message after the tone and one of our support representatives will return your call as soon as possible.

that ain't gonna happen.
roger

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2021 11:35 am
@Linkat,
I wonder what they will use for an excuse when and if the pandemic becomes a thing of the past.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2021 11:43 am
@roger,
https://imgur.com/ZAbPEsF.jpg
roger wrote:

I wonder what they will use for an excuse when and if the pandemic becomes a thing of the past.

This was a direction I would have never in the world guessed this thread would have gone. Do you need a map to lead you back to any of the COVID-related threads (which I am perplexed you thought it was)?

And who are "they"?

FYI:
Sometimes random threads are... random.
roger

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2021 12:04 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

roger wrote:

This was a direction I would have never in the world guessed this thread would have gone. Do you need a map to lead you back to any of the COVID-related threads (which I am perplexed you thought it was)?

And who are "they"?

FYI:

"they" are all the companies using the Covid pandemic as an excuse to do what they have always wanted to. You think my reply was inappropriate to your OP? So what? I think it was entirely appropriate. Where did you think it was going to go?

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2021 12:13 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

tsarstepan wrote:

roger wrote:

And who are "they"?

FYI:

"they" are all the companies using the Covid pandemic as an excuse to do what they have always wanted to. You think my reply was inappropriate to your OP? So what? I think it was entirely appropriate. Where did you think it was going to go?

It's a joke thread. Companies? Pandemic? Umm...? Neither term nor keyword was uttered nor written in this topic.
tsarstepan wrote:

All spirit operators are currently busy.

Corporations have their long greedy hands institutionalized across the globe. But I don't think they're outsourcing ghosts and spirits for call-centers. I mean... yeah. I guess if they could use ghosts for slave labor.... I'd think they'd try to pull it off. But you can go start a new thread if you're that interested in that part of criticizing the global economy.

And please learn to quote/reply properly by not placing your reply in the posts quoted section. You've been here long enough to know that.
Linkat
  Selected Answer

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2021 12:24 pm
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
It's a joke thread

There is usually some level of truth which underlies the joke - that is what makes a good joke - in a sense - good. Because you understand and experienced the situation.

How many times have you called - and been told just that --- it seems that the "theys" are not really there thus the spirit part of the joke.

Funny when I first looked at the initial post - I could not view the picture (pulled it up on my phone as I suspected the pix was where the true story was) --- any way my first thought was you were calling spirit airlines --- and got just such a message and was frustrated --- So to me with the pandemic and people re-booking flights and so forth really does fit where roger is going with this.

I fully appreciate what Roger is saying because trying to reach help with any business - when there is an issue/long wait on the phone/package not arriving when it is supposed, etc. Yep the excuse currently is always "covid-related."
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 23 Feb, 2021 12:25 pm
@Linkat,
That's fair.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 04:40 am
Over here there’s a huge scandal about how an HSBC telephone line specifically for dealing with credit card fraud kept someone on hold for twenty hours.
roger

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 10:18 am
@izzythepush,
I guess they couldn't pass that off with the Covid excuse.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 10:33 am
@roger,
There’s been complaints about how the banking industry in general has been handling such calls.
HSBC are in a category all of their own, nobody else comes close.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 24 Feb, 2021 11:25 am
@tsarstepan,
maybe my tolerances on my spam filters have imbued me with "I dont give a **** of they dump "Response please.
The real issue that bothers me a bit is that we seem to get important messages by e-mail. Family members out west with importnt news will e mail nd expect a reply , rel quick. (They could call or even send a phone text).
Sometimes I dont heck my mail for days.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Your reply is important to us....
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 04:25:19