Question: What are some criteria for spam?

Mon 8 Feb, 2021 12:22 pm
I was a new member to this forum and recently I shared two news article (Not related to violence or discriminations) and then my account was suspended for three months????? I didn't receive any warnings or anything and the suspension message said I spam the platform??? Can anyone tell me the criteria for spam? Like I can't even share news articles? I am so confused and angry.

(This is my new account)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 481 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed

engineer

Mon 8 Feb, 2021 12:34 pm
@kathyzhao11223,
The site is moderated by real people, so errors can occur. There is a contact us link at the bottom of the page if you want to contact one of the moderators.
kathyzhao11223

Mon 8 Feb, 2021 12:50 pm
@engineer,
Thank you! I just contacted them. But when I think about it again, everything is still so ridiculous. I am an international student from China. In China my accounts occasionally were suspended too. But in China at least i knew my account was suspended because I said something bad about/disagreed with the Communist Party! And now the suspension here really surprises me and I myself can't even think of a possible reason why. I can't believe in China many people around me said US has little censorships. I am still so angry and I hope they will tell me they made a terrible mistake.
0 Replies

hightor

Mon 8 Feb, 2021 01:28 pm
@kathyzhao11223,
Links to The Epoch Times are viewed with suspicion, especially from members with new accounts.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Question: What are some criteria for spam?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 10/09/2024 at 02:24:16