Quick method to find a solution

Kainos

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 12:03 am
Hello there,

I am soon participating at an exam. So i need to prepare for it. But i am struggling to finish one of the practice exercises quick enough. And i already know for a fact that 20% of my exam will be from that category. So i wanted to ask, if someone knows a method or principle i could use to solve these questions faster.

Those questions go like this:

I get 2 basic figures and 5 "unknown" function buttons. Then i get 2 final figures. Now i need to find out, which functions those 5 buttons represent and how they would change my basic figure. That way i can tell which buttons to push to transform my basic figure into the final figure. And that is the point of those questions. I only need to find out, which buttons to push.

Some buttons can have multiple functions too btw... Like for example, turning a circle into a rectangle AND making the figure bigger at the same time.

But that's it for the explanation. I also made an imgur link, so you can actually see 2 examples for yourself.

And as said, i can solve them after a while. But i need to be able to do it MUCH quicker.

Thank you all in advance

IMGUR LINK: https://imgur.com/IKHOejV

ekename

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 12:18 am
@Kainos,
There are no quick solutions to logic puzzles such as these.

If time is a problem skip the ones you can't immediately solve and come back to them once you've finished the other questions.

Pencil, paper and a knowledge of the German language might assist.

Alles gute viel glück.

Kainos

Reply Wed 3 Feb, 2021 09:15 am
@ekename,
Ah that's what i was afraid off. 😅
Thanks for your answer.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Quick method to find a solution
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:44:59