Who says?

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2021 11:34 am
This is not Preaching. This is me questioning past the normal boundaries and using Truth as a Foundation. Scientifically. If you notice, I ask questions, then give my own answers. I'm laying a Foundation for a worldview. Do with it what you will. It's your choice.

I have found what seems to be a Truth that is not so easily heard. It requires a fight. A fight of Hercules, as a matter of fact. In all honesty, it's a Matter of whether or not one truly Wants to Believe it. Then comes the Science of how to reach that Belief. There are only two paths: Faith, or Force.

So let's start with a Truth: "As you have Believed, so be it done unto you", as Jesus of Nazareth is recorded saying in Matthew 8:13.

Our very own Psychology tells us this is true. "Perspective" alone tell us so.

This is not my point, but is the Foundation for it.

If you are a Believer, this should boost your Faith, immensely. If you are not a Believer, maybe it can give you a different Foundation for your Science. What is a Science, but a specific means to a specific end? A "how to" list, Ingredients, Times, so on.

In the third chapter of Genesis, our enemy the devil presents his case against the Truth (consider what I say here), in the Form of a question. Rephrased, he says, "Really?! Did God say...."?

Now, if we take that question and apply it across the board of our Experiences, we are left with a large part of actual Experience being a lie, apparently.

Many will say that God has said that this world will get worse and worse until His return.... but.... did He?

He told us what we would Experience.

That's it.

He told us what we would Experience for Believing lies.

Now before you get upset with me, yes, there was a tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the Garden. The very tree God said to leave alone. But what is not taught so much is that there was no "evil" beforehand.

Until, just as is the same with Perspective, we gave it Life, by eating of the forbidden fruit.

Now consider the "lying world". Is it not us lying to ourselves, and Experiencing the fruit of those lies?

Every single thing in that ancient conglomerations of writings that do not conflict with each other whatsoever, and are therefore called Truth, must then be taken to understand in a Matrix type of Mindset. Each person being a Soul. Each Mind being a Soul. Each Mind being a Realm of Experience.

Now if we allow all this, we can see the power of the Hive Mind, forcing upon the dissident. But the dissident has to overcome, from within, the lies they Believe, and therefore Experience, which quite obviously presents as a fire. A Furnace heated seven times hotter, as Daniel would remind us.

Some have developed an axiom that says to "make fire afraid of fire".

Truth is a Fire.

The Experience of lies is a fire.

So now we have the Foundations for a Science of Experience, which wholly (holy?) contradicts the scientific method, and actually goes to show that method as a form of Sorcery. Mind control. Thus not just leaving us with no foundation at all to rest on, but gives us a Rock solid Way to get from Faith to Belief.

And Belief is what changes things.

Makes Water what appears solid.

Fire, Air, Water, Earth.

All in the first 10 verses of Genesis 1.

The Bible presents us with a Legal Path to reach the Manifestations of Truth, in a world full of lies. What some have labeled, "Miracles".

The Scientific cannot refute this Science at all. Just twist it, and continue lying to self, and Forcefully rebel, trying to "do as thou wilt". Many will not see this, even though it is right there, disclosed to all.

It's a choice.

Free will.

But Truth, in the end, in order for anything to have consistency, has to be. And if Truth exists.... then our Experience of lies does not justify them.

Be blessed.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 219 • Replies: 2
No top replies

NoName77

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2021 12:30 pm
@NoName77,
"The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun."
-- Ecclesiastes 1:9 KJV
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 1 Feb, 2021 12:38 pm
TO EVERYONE:

I suggest you print NoNames essay out on clean computer paper...shred it into small pieces...and work it into the soil around your rose bushes.

It should make a difference in the yield.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/4e/14/16/4e141678e61aa2b80b7015e4f06f8308.jpg
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Who says?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 03:52:06