Questions on Time and Eternity

Reply Sat 30 Jan, 2021 09:36 pm
Most separate the two.

Most look at the situation like this:

1. We are IN Time
2. We are "dying to get into Eternity".

Some have even gone as far as to say that Time is "inside" Eternity.

Without demeaning the first Worldview, I'd like to ask, has anyone considered just what the latter is implying?

Obviously those trapped in Time see the issue as, awaiting a certain Time, to then have access to Eternity and all that means.

But if we consider Time like a Matrix, as even our own science claims to do, by labeling Time as a Dimension, then we run into the Dr. Who's of every age, that want to travel back and forth.

But "what if" that understanding of Time is not quite accurate? I mean, yes, Time moves forward, from any point. So yes, Time is linear in this aspect.

So let's" stop Time", right here, and jump over to Eternity.

"Is, was, and always will be", is the definition most seem to understand of Eternity.

So, placing Time, "inside" Eternity, would seem to give us access to many things, right now....

Going back to my older post on the Experience of Lies, I was trying to make clear that all Experience occurs in the Mind.

Well now.

Clearly Mind is not confined to Time I can be anywhere I can imagine, and have anything I desire, in a flash.

But Time says NOOOOO....

Well, OK Chronos.... What if I fight like mad to Believe this?

For instance, Peace, Prosperity and Provision, all accessible to me, right now.

How long do you think it will take to break me of that thought?

I guess that depends on which one I am growing at any point, and what else is stronger just yet.... Right?

I'm not setting out to break the laws of physics just yet. But I do see something amazing here, and a Legal Right to do so. A COMMAND even.

Yes, I have every marble I am supposed to have.

Consider.

Be blessed.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 196 • Replies: 0
No top replies

1. Forums
  2. » Questions on Time and Eternity
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 03:39:43