Liberal anger... a tale of two threads.

Reply Sun 24 Jan, 2021 03:19 pm
Consider the following two recent threads.

1) A thread about "Hillary Clinton's jealousy ... " started by a conservative poster.
2) A thread that asks "How Stupid is Trump... " started by a liberal poster.

The first thread turned caused outrage, attacks and personal insults all coming from the left. There were big red letters and Nazis and yelling.

The second thread was pretty much ignored by anyone who doesn't consider themselves a liberal. There was large agreement, a few non-threatening articles and a good pleasant time was had by all before everyone got bored and moved on.

There is a lesson here... if a thread offends you, and you don't want to discuss the topic, you can just not respond. In this case the thread will soon fade away.

I don't mind arguing with the angry liberal horde (if I didn't enjoy it, I wouldn't keep poking at them). But they don't seem to be having a good time and the topic that offends them so much (now at 5 pages) keeps getting bumped up to the top of the read list.

I post this because it amuses me, but there is a point to be made.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 468 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Below viewing threshold (view)

1. Forums
  2. » Liberal anger... a tale of two threads.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 08:02:54