Any tips?

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 12:16 pm
Hi my name is George I kinda have this inspiration of making a website similar to Youtube but I don't know how to code nor build one any tips?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 322 • Replies: 3

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 03:06 pm
Don't quit your day job until after you've set it up...and have had at least 3 years of success with it.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 19 Jan, 2021 08:29 pm
@Georgewasherehahah,
Georgewasherehahah wrote:

Hi my name is George I kinda have this inspiration of making a website similar to Youtube but I don't know how to code nor build one any tips?

How about $170B to start. And one hell of a Linkedin or social media profile to start building a network that would allow you to start getting views. You have your work cut out for you since YouTube is the most trafficked site on the global internet (35% of the world's internet streaming/activity... sorry ... that's supposed to be the global's mobile traffic stats).

Why reinvent the wheel? You are going to need either a lot of money or go to college for several years ... maybe at least a Master's.

0 Replies

vinteb

Reply Fri 22 Jan, 2021 03:26 am
@Frank Apisa,
very good
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Any tips?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 10:15:16