How racist is China?

longly1

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2021 09:29 am
The Uighurs are the Caucasian people of western China, but I don’t think they will be around much longer. In three or four more generations, that might be all it takes to wipe out their language, religion, and appearance. Many of them now look like Han. I wonder how much of a contribution those Han uncles that are required to live with Uighurs families are making to the change. The Han uncles have the power to send the family or at least the men to a concentration camp, so if they want to have their way with the women of the family what can the men do about it?

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2021/01/twitter-says-it-wont-take-down-chinese-tweet-praising-uygur-policy/

Baby-making machines”: Chinese tweet on Uighurs not against Twitter rules
Twitter bans "the dehumanization of a group of people" based on ethnicity.
TIMOTHY B. LEE - 1/7/2021, 10:45 PM

twitter has told Ars Technica that a Chinese government tweet praising China's treatment of its Uighur ethnic minority does not violate its policy against hateful conduct.

"Study shows that in the process of eradicating extremism, the minds of Uygur women in Xinjiang were emancipated and gender equality and reproductive health were promoted, making them no longer baby-making machines," the tweet says. "They are more confident and independent."

Human rights advocates have characterized China's treatment of the Uighur people in the Xinjiang region of China as a demographic genocide. Here's how the Associated Press described China's approach last summer:
The state regularly subjects minority women to pregnancy checks, and forces intrauterine devices, sterilization and even abortion on hundreds of thousands, interviews and data show. Even while the use of IUDs and sterilization has fallen nationwide, it is rising sharply in Xinjiang.

The population control measures are backed by mass detention both as a threat and as a punishment for failure to comply. Having too many children is a major reason people are sent to detention camps, the AP found, with the parents of three or more ripped away from their families unless they can pay huge fines. Police raid homes, terrifying parents as they search for hidden children.

hightor

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2021 12:36 pm
@longly1,
How would you feel about an entire province full of Muslims living in your country?
oralloy

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2021 04:35 pm
@hightor,
Are you a fan of genocide now?

I'm not too surprised actually. Progressivism and genocide always seem go together.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2021 04:43 pm
@hightor,
He doesn't realize you are mocking him. I thought it was funny.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2021 11:04 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Are you a fan of genocide now?

I'm not too surprised actually. Progressivism and genocide always seem go together.

Did you notice the breeze when that flew past you?????
0 Replies

longly1

Reply Thu 14 Jan, 2021 12:41 am
@hightor,
"How would you feel about an entire province full of Muslims living in your country?"

It wouldn’t bother me if they obeyed the law and followed the US Constitution. And not try to change the country. I know some Muslims, I like them; they seem ok to me. As long as they respect the rights of others, I am willing to respect their rights. If the country becomes too liberal, importing more Muslims might be a good idea. The ones I know are quite conservative. They could balance out the country, and then maybe we could defend our country.
Teufel

Reply Sat 16 Jan, 2021 09:23 am
@longly1,
longly1 wrote:

It wouldn’t bother me if they obeyed the law and followed the US Constitution. And not try to change the country. I know some Muslims, I like them; they seem OK to me. As long as they respect the rights of others, I am willing to respect their rights. If the country becomes too liberal, importing more Muslims might be a good idea. The ones I know are quite conservative. They could balance out the country, and then maybe we could defend our country.

So as long as Muslims do what you say, then they are OK .....?

The reality old bean, is that any group of people in any country change the country by definition, seeing as they are in said country and thereby a part of it.

It may comes as a shock to you but an American Muslim is just as American as some Red Neck tobacco chewer invading the Capitol because they are too utterly dense to think for themselves.

Your unintended display of innate racism and a wholly discriminatory outlook is 'A typical' of the uneducated and wholly underwhelming section of all societies.

Having myself lived/worked across the globe I can reliably inform everyone that around 30% of all populations are complete and utter morons who are very easily led. They tend to follow the biggest noise like sheep.

As for patriotism .... It is a tool of the politically savvy, educated and wealthy, used to corral and stampede the painfully stupid and utterly ignorant plebs.

Pip Pip and chocks away 😘
0 Replies

longly1

Reply Mon 18 Jan, 2021 09:01 pm
"So as long as Muslims do what you say, then they are OK ."

The change that I am referring to is in the way we organize and regulate my country. It may be out of fashion in some corner of society, but I am on the side of the Founders. They designed an outstanding system filled with safeguards to protect liberty, and I don’t want to change any of them. They are all important, everything from the first and second Amendments and the rest of the Bill of Rights, the federal system that divides power between the states and federal governments. The Senate that provides equal representation for each state and the electoral college that prevents one section from dominating the rest of the country. There are many others, and I don’t want to lose any of them.

Your Claim of racism is the way the left tries to manipulate people; you wasting your time. I will not be manipulated. And, your air of superiority reminds me of Trump.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How racist is China?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 09:51:12