What do men have in their manbags?

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2020 07:51 pm
It could be stuff they're taking on the trip to Mars.

It might be other stuff.

What would you expect to find?

tsarstepan

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2020 08:03 pm
@ascribbler,
Books, other reading material, keys, assorted candies, disposable gloves (COVID reasons - though I'm less inclined to use them these days),an extra facemask or two, napkins, the occasional small umbrella, maybe a pen, a reusable bottle of water, thermos of tea, some loose change....

That's basically what's in my bag.
0 Replies

seac

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2020 09:53 pm
@ascribbler,
I carry one only for my fishing trips. It does seem full of stuff. Fishing line/leader rigs(premade), spare reel, two folding knives, Bic lighter, a half side binocular(7x50 taken from a broken pair), small bottle of reel oil, fishing sinkers, spare sunglasses, spare hooks and swivels, tissue packet, wrap around mask, snack crackers, and crusher hat. Bait and drinks are in another shoulder pack.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2020 01:57 am
@ascribbler,
1. compass
2. sun glasses
3. pocket knife
4. water
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2020 08:15 am
@ascribbler,
Just my testicles.
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2020 08:43 am
@ascribbler,
A Swiss knife, credit cards and identification, some tech. That is all!
PS ..oh I forgot the keys...yes I do bring the keys with me and I know where they are.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2020 11:40 am
Lunch.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2020 01:39 pm
A gun and thousands of rounds of ammo.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2020 01:49 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

You are apparently a very bad shot.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2020 02:00 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
You are...bad shot.

No, he isn't. After all, your manbag is quite empty (according to reports from women who were thrilled by this truth).
maxdancona

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2020 02:04 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

Quote:
You are...bad shot.

No, he isn't. After all, your manbag is quite empty (according to reports from women who were thrilled by this truth).

I think you intend this to be an insult ... and to be honest I am not really sure what you are going for.

You seem to be saying that women are thrilled to see my scrotum. I am more confused than offended, Izzy.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2020 02:13 pm
@maxdancona,
Let me help you here...

Dr.Slippety mentioned guns, shooting and whatnot.
You said he's a bad shot.
I said he's not as your almighty almonds were blasted out (in an earlier post you said only the testicles resided in your manbag)
I indicated women were happy to learn they were thoroughly gone. Figuring the nightmare of sex with you was eliminated.

Insult or simple truth or really bad joke. You decide.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2020 02:18 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Steptinshit wrote,
Quote:

One bullet for each of your personal demons.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2020 02:36 pm
@Sturgis,
This botched joke is interesting in what it reveals about your experience with women.

In my experience once I get to a point where a woman sees my scrotum, she wants to have sex with me. Ar that point any physical deformity would be something that either she accepts, or something that would disappoint her.

You do know that there are women who enjoy sex, don't you?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2020 04:15 pm
@maxdancona,
he carries a .177 and a coupla blocks of pellets. With a real gun he would not be carrying "Thousands " of rounds of Ammo.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2020 06:01 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

he carries a .177 and a coupla blocks of pellets. With a real gun he would not be carrying "Thousands " of rounds of Ammo.

Thousands does seem excessive. The average elementary school only has 2 or 3 hundred kids. I doubt that Sliptinschitz would need 10 bullets per child.
farmerman

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2020 11:20 pm
@maxdancona,
I dont recommend that you kid about **** like that. Ive been very close to guns all my prof life and its a tool for hunting or protection , not a tool to provoke laughter about evil unforgivable acts against anyone . I suppose Im the guilty one for even starting the reference. Lets just stop it here.

Lady Lingiton

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2020 12:50 am
My very good friend Lady Mondegreen asked her husband what's in his little green bag and she said that he said little greenbacks and burst into song.

The track's original title was "Little Greenback", in reference to the colour of the US dollar. However, the single was given the erroneous title "Little Green Bag", which some took to be a "bag of marijuana".

farmerman

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2020 07:04 am
@Lady Lingiton,
Gimme GREENBACKS, GREENBACKS
Gimme greenback dollah beeeuuulllls

Jes a liddle peesa papuh
Coated wif CLOROPHEEL
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2020 11:10 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
You are apparently a very bad shot.

Not when you have thousands of targets.

1. Forums
  2. » What do men have in their manbags?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 11:37:59