RELATIONSHIP

pachuny

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2020 12:15 am
My girlfriend and her mom live together in a one bedroom appt. A friend of my GF is vsiting for a few days (friends for 3 months), is it normal for her to sleep in the same bed and room with the male friend and is it normal for her mom not to intervene?

jespah

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2020 08:34 am
@pachuny,
Well, normal is always a relative concept.

But I think you're right to be concerned.

Personally, I would find them to be crazy for violating Covid protocols. Even if you didn't have suspicions, this is risky behavior on the same level as having sex with a stranger and not using a condom.

Stupid, potentially deadly, and easily and cheaply preventable.
pachuny

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2020 01:24 pm
@jespah,
Thank Jespah
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 26 Dec, 2020 07:21 pm
@pachuny,
Is this the same G/F you posted here about 5 years ago?
PUNKEY

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2020 05:51 pm
The new “guest” should be given a room by himself. The girl and her mother are going to have to bunk up together. Even if it means the girl sleeps on the floor.

The idea that this girl and this guy are sleeping together in the same bed is so bizarre I am wondering why you have to even ask this question.
pachuny

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2020 12:48 am
@Ragman,
no ragan
0 Replies

pachuny

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2020 12:52 am
@PUNKEY,
I dont know..just asking. My girl seems to think that it is ok and she wont dare to do something....The thing that really got me is her mom allowing her to do such thing when she knew me and her daughter are dating?
jespah

Reply Mon 28 Dec, 2020 06:12 am
@pachuny,
Her mother isn't responsible for enforcing fidelity in your relationship
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » RELATIONSHIP
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 11:56:17