Lost my job

Stacy24

Wed 30 Sep, 2020 08:59 pm
One of my attackers during the Minneapolis riots this summer was recently arrested for armed robbery not related to my case.

I was contacted by one of the detectives in my case, and was able to positively identify the man, which helped lead to his arrest for armed robbery.

Even though none of my attackers have faced charges for my assault and rape, my family certainly felt much better knowing that at least one of these men would possibly be behind bars.

Some people I work with found out about what happened. I received anonymous messages threatening me over a two week period.

My job is government related. I was fired last Friday, but not given an official reason. Many of my co-workers have treated me with contempt since my assault, some have levied accusations of "racism" at me.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared. My son is due next year. I don't know how I am going to pay all my bills.

I refuse to let this destroy me. I have an amazing family, and I will find a way to overcome this situation.

Linkat

Fri 2 Oct, 2020 09:39 am
@Stacy24,
If you honestly think they treated you unfairly -

https://www.justia.com/lawyers/employment-law/minnesota/minneapolis/legal-aid-and-pro-bono-services

They should be able to best help you -
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Lost my job
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 06:06:48