Shouldn’t these extremes be enough show not cheating - and I am not -

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2020 12:41 am
BF went through emails years ago - definitely not great but just emails. No such emails since four years ago but I did one time email my ex (3 yrs ago) said I missed him when we were having problems. Did not call or meet my ex.

BF has demanded I do the following in order to let it go and I have over the years:

Get his name tattooed;

Buy him a Rolex;

Take polygraphs (3 total - passed them all - cost 1600 total - I paid he did not reimburse me)

Installed tracking apps;

Bought cameras so he can monitor me at all times;

Stopped talking to all my close friends since most of them were guys and he was not ok with that (all platonic - as shown by the polygraphs)

Gave him passwords to my email, phone, and bank accounts;

Had “his name” ‘a bitch tattooed on my ass

Must always answer his calls/FaceTime immediately even if I’m at work, with my family,

Filed a restraining order against my ex even though all he did was date me before I met my BF;

After all that, he still accuses me of cheating. I’ve never cheated. Any contact with a male he sees as a betrayal. So I have had to resort to using phone apps to contact males who I need to talk to for work. (All innocent and documented).

Is it cheating that I resort to using apps and o contact people for work just so he won’t freak out ?

But, wouldn’t the above be enough for a normal person to stop false cheating accusations??

What else can I do? I’m going crazy bc I’ve never cheated on him or anyone else for that matter.

Need a reality check!

View best answer, chosen by IndieJones
izzythepush

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2020 04:57 am
@IndieJones,
This is controlling behaviour. It’s not natural, you need to get out now, thinggs will only get worse.
0 Replies

cherrie
  Selected Answer

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2020 05:15 am
@IndieJones,
You need to go back and read your post as though it was written by some-one else.

Hopefully you'll be able to see how he is controlling and manipulating you.

He's watching and monitoring everything you do, he's isolated you from your friends, accuses you of cheating and expects you to be at his beck and call.

This relationship is unhealthy at best, and potentially dangerous for you.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2020 06:48 am
@IndieJones,
IndieJones wrote:
Filed a restraining order against my ex even though all he did was date me before I met my BF.

That's the most heinous action ever.

You deserve what you get.
jespah

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2020 08:12 am
Has he smacked you around? Because this behavior is consistent with abuse.

No qualifiers. No "Oh, but I deserved it. " bullshit. Has his hand met your body in any sort of violent manner?
cherrie

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 12:08 am
@neptuneblue,
What?

She's in a relationship with a man who is clearly controlling and dominating her. I seriously doubt it was her idea to take out a restraining order against the ex.

How does this one action mean that she deserves what she gets?

And when this all escalates into violence will she deserve that too?

Seriously?
IndieJones

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 02:02 am
@jespah,
I think I can answer that by saying I shouldn’t answer that. But, that has not. Even an issue for the last year and a half. It also wasn’t an issue initially
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 02:14 am
@IndieJones,
IndieJones wrote:

BF went through emails years ago - definitely not great but just emails. No such emails since four years ago but I did one time email my ex (3 yrs ago) said I missed him when we were having problems. Did not call or meet my ex.

BF has demanded I do the following in order to let it go and I have over the years:

Get his name tattooed;

Buy him a Rolex;

Take polygraphs (3 total - passed them all - cost 1600 total - I paid he did not reimburse me)

Installed tracking apps;

Bought cameras so he can monitor me at all times;

Stopped talking to all my close friends since most of them were guys and he was not ok with that (all platonic - as shown by the polygraphs)

Gave him passwords to my email, phone, and bank accounts;

Had “his name” ‘a bitch tattooed on my ass

Must always answer his calls/FaceTime immediately even if I’m at work, with my family,

Filed a restraining order against my ex even though all he did was date me before I met my BF;

After all that, he still accuses me of cheating. I’ve never cheated. Any contact with a male he sees as a betrayal. So I have had to resort to using phone apps to contact males who I need to talk to for work. (All innocent and documented).

Is it cheating that I resort to using apps and o contact people for work just so he won’t freak out ?

But, wouldn’t the above be enough for a normal person to stop false cheating accusations??

What else can I do? I’m going crazy bc I’ve never cheated on him or anyone else for that matter.

Need a reality check!

DUMP HIM, he's a jerk.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 05:41 am
@cherrie,
I'm not going to make excuses for someone's poor behavior. She may have been a victim at first, but she crossed the line into a willing participant when she ruined an innocent man's life.

Maybe you just don't understand how important a restraining order is, what it does and how it affects all parties involved. If you did, you wouldn't be so apt to be indifferent to a 3rd party's suffering.

OP shows no remorse, doesn't take responsibility for her own actions and filed a fraudulent police report.

Maybe you can ignore that but I certainly won't.

I've always been a woman's advocate. I've fought tooth and nail to advance women's rights and OP's actions are WRONG.

She wanted a wake call - - well, here it is - - she's a master manipulator and a terrible human being.
IndieJones

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 06:16 am
@neptuneblue,
I made sure he was not served and requested I drop it. But thanks for the feed back. I wasn’t looking to just hear sympathy.

Interestingly enough, you did not actually address the actual question.
0 Replies

IndieJones

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 06:18 am
@neptuneblue,
Also, where did you get anything about a police report. Do you understand how restraining orders work? You referred to me as “OP” indicating to me your an attorney but probably don’t do family law
izzythepush

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 06:21 am
@IndieJones,
OP is a term used on A2K to refer to the person who started the thread. That’s all it is.
jespah

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 06:37 am
@izzythepush,
Yes OP = original poster
IndieJones

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2020 06:42 am
@jespah,
Ahhh... thank you for the clarification- I’ve never been here befor

OP = Opposing party so thanks for clearing up my co fusion
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Shouldn’t these extremes be enough show not cheating - and I am not -
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:39:47