Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes

Fri 25 Sep, 2020 03:54 am
This video has been widely shared since earlier this week, but still many have not seen it!

Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero.

Please watch and inform yourselves.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 910 • Replies: 24
Topic Closed

View best answer, chosen by FreedomEyeLove
FreedomEyeLove

Fri 25 Sep, 2020 04:22 am
The first time I watched this video, it left me in tears.

I just want to help him. I wish there was something I could do.

17 year old kid, I'm twice his age, and yet I'll always look up to him as someone I admire.

He shouldn't have his life ruined at age 17 to advance a political agenda.

What's happening in this country is wrong.
Region Philbis

Fri 25 Sep, 2020 08:32 am
@FreedomEyeLove,

he's a murderer who is going to rot in jail... rightfully so...
FreedomEyeLove

Fri 25 Sep, 2020 11:33 am
@Region Philbis,
Quote:
he's a murderer

He's shown on video defending himself from multiple people who were trying to kill him.

Did you even watch the video?

Please explain to me how defending yourself from being killed somehow makes you a murderer.

Defend your statement.

Otherwise you're an ideologue who's full of ****.
0 Replies

oralloy
  Selected Answer

Fri 25 Sep, 2020 02:04 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:
he's a murderer

Justified self defense is not murder.

Region Philbis wrote:
who is going to rot in jail... rightfully so...

This is why it is proper for people to engage in "shoot, shovel, shutup" when justifiably defending themselves.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Fri 25 Sep, 2020 02:48 pm
@Region Philbis,
I want you to explain how defending yourself somehow make you the murderer.

The video breaks down beat by beat exactly what happened that night.

Explain why you believe what happened makes Rittenhouse a murderer.

I dare you.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Fri 25 Sep, 2020 04:35 pm
Today I sat down with my two sons and we watched this video and had a discussion.

I wanted my boys to see what maintaining a calm mindset under pressure looked like.

My sons had many questions for me, as they had heard about this story, but didn't understand it all.

I'm so lucky to have two great boys. I can only hope that one day they will grow into brave young men like Kyle Rittenhouse.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Fri 25 Sep, 2020 06:26 pm
@Region Philbis,
Still waiting here for you to defend your assertion with evidence.
RABEL222

Sat 26 Sep, 2020 03:06 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
He is a murder who will hopefully hang, if there is any justice.
oralloy

Sat 26 Sep, 2020 03:49 pm
@RABEL222,
Justified self defense isn't murder.

It is wrong to punish people for protecting themselves.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Sun 27 Sep, 2020 02:47 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
He is a murder who will hopefully hang

I could literally say the same thing about you. "You are a murderer" (not a 'murder'), and I would have the same amount of evidence to support my assertion, none.

Oralloy, have you noticed how even if you show leftists concrete, video evidence that disproves their claims, they still refuse to accept objective reality?

That's how badly their ideology has their brains scrambled. You could point to the sky and say "Look at the sky. Do you see that it's blue?", and they would tell you that the sky is red.

(I already know the answer to this question before I ask it...but) Rabel, can you explain to me why you believe that Rittenhouse is a "murderer" using logic and evidence?

oralloy

Sun 27 Sep, 2020 11:57 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
I've noticed. Progressives do NOT like reality, and they throw a tantrum whenever people confront them with facts.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Tue 10 Nov, 2020 11:07 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
You should send your little video to Kyle's defense lawyer. Then you folks can throw a party and have a parade for his militia gang members.
FreedomEyeLove

Tue 10 Nov, 2020 11:15 pm
@glitterbag,
I hope you feel the same way when a BLMer breaks into your home, and when you try to defend yourself, YOU get arrested, not them.
oralloy

Wed 11 Nov, 2020 01:59 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Shoot, Shovel, Shut-up is the proper way for people to defend themselves these days.
FreedomEyeLove

Wed 11 Nov, 2020 02:14 am
@oralloy,
oralloy, did you see that they set Rittenhouse's bail at 2 million dollars? For defending himself from attempted murder, CAUGHT ON VIDEO!!! The news got buried in the election free for all. Meanwhile Jacob Blake's sexual assault charges were dropped completely.

This is the country we live in now. The law is applied to people based on their perceived politics and things like skin color. One thing the Left definitely doesn't want is "Equality under the law" .

Also, the left are the most racist motherfuckers in the country. They openly apply laws based on skin color, the exact opposite thing they say they stand for!
oralloy

Wed 11 Nov, 2020 02:17 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
I hadn't seen that. But that's why people need to do the Shoot Shovel Shut-up thing if at all possible if they are forced to defend themselves from a minority.
FreedomEyeLove

Wed 11 Nov, 2020 02:27 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Shoot Shovel Shut-up

I heard the military does this, because for instance, if a leftist media outlet hears about U.S. soldiers shooting an "unarmed" person in a foreign war-zone who ends being a look-out for the enemy, the media calls the soldiers "murderers".

So to avoid creating people like that guy they let live in "Saving Private Ryan" who ended up stabbing that soldier through the heart at the end of the movie, they just "Shoot Shovel Shut-up".
oralloy

Wed 11 Nov, 2020 08:02 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
It happens all the time out in the countryside, although with four-legged critters instead of two-legged critters.

If the government tells a farmer that he can't do anything about a wolf that keeps killing his livestock, one day the wolf simply disappears.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Thu 12 Nov, 2020 11:00 pm
Rittenhouse's mother is now suing Joe Biden for a campaign ad implying that Rittenhouse was a white supremacist.

Of course as previously mentioned many times, Rittenhouse has absolutely no connections to white supremacist groups, and himself is not even white.

This is the kind of person that Joe Biden is, a bald faced liar.

1. Forums
  2. » Kyle Rittenhouse - The Truth in 11 Minutes
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 09:14:52