BLM drives white man to suicide, reports that they have "No Sympathy"

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2020 02:58 am
'I have no sympathy for him': Scurlock family responds to the death of Jake Gardner

OMAHA, Neb. —
"Are we supposed to feel bad? Personally, I don't have any condolences to give and never will," said Riss Mitchell.

The family of James Scurlock told KETV Newswatch 7 they don't have any sympathy for Jake Gardner, the man charged with the death of James Scurlock. Gardner died by suicide on Sunday.

"If he [Gardner] claimed to be that it was self defense, then why was he so afraid to go to trial," said James' sister Chandalea Jones. "Why was he so afraid for the public to see the truth and see who he really was?"

The Scurlock family says they'll never receive justice because Jake will never be held accountable for James' death.

"I feel like there was lack of closure, you cant close a case," said father James Scurlock II."
"You can't orchestrate a murder and then take your own life."

Gardner's attorney said he was acting in self-defense and struggled with PTSD, but the Scurlocks say that is no excuse for James' killing back in May.

"A lot of people have trauma they are dealing with from the past. That does not mean it's OK," said Mitchell.

The Scurlocks told KETV they've received multiple threats since Gardner's death on Sunday.

"We have to live with the fact that people genuinely don't like us because someone killed our brother. We have people in our face mad at us because someone we don't know killed our brother," said Jones. "We are afraid and we live in Omaha, [Gardner] got the chance to run away somewhere else."

The Scurlocks called the handling of their loved one's case another example of racial injustice.

"If my brother would've killed Jacob, my brother would have been arrested, charged and convicted, waiting for sentencing right now," said Mitchell.

Special Prosecutor in the Scurlock case is scheduled to hold a news conference on Tuesday regarding the case, KETV Newswatch 7 will air the press conference live on air.

https://www.ketv.com/article/i-have-no-sympathy-for-him-scurlock-family-responds-to-the-death-of-jake-gardner/34115795
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 837 • Replies: 4
No top replies

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2020 03:03 am
This man, a marine who served his country, was charged with felonies even though he was shown on video acting in self defense.

Much like Kyle Rittenhouse, this shows what happens to those who act in self defense against the violent left and BLM.

This country is systemically racist against all other races EXCEPT blacks.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2020 09:53 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
If it is a white man who killed a black man there is no need for courts rulings it is on it face an act of self defense.

An shame on the members of the black man family for not feeling sympathy toward their family member killer.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 23 Sep, 2020 10:54 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

If it is a white man who killed a black man there is no need for courts rulings it is on it face an act of self defense.

An shame on the members of the black man family for not feeling sympathy toward their family member killer.

Don't forget light skinned Hispanics.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2020 01:13 am
Shoot.

Shovel.

Shut up.
0 Replies