Biden Vs. Trump debate hosted by Joe Rogan

shug23

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 02:56 pm
@glitterbag,
It's a question I have in my own mind, not because of Rush,but my own observations and I wondered is Dems have that question too....I don't think rush is right about biden getting out of the debates, but we will see.....I think you will never understand trump's rheteric ; he does it purposeful to drive libs insane
shug23

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 02:57 pm
My memory was pretty correct. He was blueskying and raising a question to the expert.....a far cry from suggest to inject bleach
engineer

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 03:06 pm
@shug23,
It's all interpretation then. You hear Biden and think he lacks mental acuity and hear Trump and think he's baiting liberals. I hear Biden and think he's fine and I hear Trump and scratch my head listening to him bouncing all over the place. My brother is pretty far right wing and sent me an edited video that is circulating around the right wing Internet of Biden miscues over the years. Sure, if you edit a stream of verbal ticks together, you get something pretty incoherent. On the other hand, I thought the unedited Axios interview of Trump was pretty incoherent. I don't think I will convince my brother and he won't convince me.
glitterbag

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 03:30 pm
@shug23,
shug23 wrote:

It's a question I have in my own mind, not because of Rush,but my own observations and I wondered is Dems have that question too....I don't think rush is right about biden getting out of the debates, but we will see.....I think you will never understand trump's rheteric ; he does it purposeful to drive libs insane

Don't you think this is more than a little nuts? Why is it important to drive "libs" insane? How does this move the country forward? It doesn't, it turns America and it's citizens into a horribly dysfunctional family.. A dysfunctional family just spreads pain, grudges, discontent, envy and malice. I'm not interested in driving alt-right people crazy, I want this country to be more inclusive and less divisive. It's not going to happen if a group of people support bottom feeders. We must be united to remain strong and protected from enemies domestic and foreign. I don't know how people think their going to make America Great if what truly want is a fractured society.
Frank Apisa

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 03:30 pm
@shug23,
shug23 wrote:

My memory was pretty correct. He was blueskying and raising a question to the expert.....a far cry from suggest to inject bleach

Actually, he was being a moron.

He does a great of that.
izzythepush

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 03:33 pm
@Frank Apisa,
What sort of idiot would ask a question like that anyway?

It’s common sense not to take such products internally, most kids know that, it’s written all over the packaging ffs.

This is the defence, he’s not a complete moron, he's just a cretin.
glitterbag

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 03:35 pm
@shug23,
shug23 wrote:

And yet she didn't answer, did she? She didn't because it was such a stunner watching POTUS spitball in public about a dreadful pandemic and it diminished the office. But he did say there might be a way to treat people with incredible light, gamma rays, pixie dust, ultra-violet and waving a chicken over your head. OK, he didn't say that last sentence, but it has the same effect, it makes him look like a dim wit too preoccupied to actually give a ****.
0 Replies

hightor

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 03:37 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
What sort of idiot would ask a question like that anyway?

Exactly. He has such a ridiculously high opinion of himself; he was probably angling for another Nobel Prize nomination — this time for medicine!
0 Replies

shug23

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 04:08 pm
As I said, he did not advocate shooting up chlorox
shug23

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 04:56 pm
@glitterbag,
I think from the day of the election until today, there has been a certain segment of the population that can't handle Trump and there is nothing he could have done or said which would have changed the opposition.....Those are the people he drives nuts, because they are so close minded (in his view), so what's the point. He plays CNN like a fiddle
glitterbag

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 06:00 pm
@shug23,
He also plays Fox and people who gobble it up like a fiddle. He panders to their yearning for mob rule, for reality style television governing, lusting for fear based domestic control, cheering while thuggish correction guards toss tear gas-like devices into peaceful crowds to clear a path for His Excellency to stride thru a group of Americans and pose with a bible.

0 Replies

hightor

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 06:40 pm
@shug23,
He Did Not Advocate Shooting Up Clorox!

This would make a great bumper sticker! Case closed.

0 Replies

shug23

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 04:48 am
@engineer,
exactly....that's why I want to see the debates so I don't get the filtered version by either the left or right leaning media....My mind wont change on whom I'm voting for (my vote will likely have already been cast), but since Biden seemingly has a chance to win, I want to see for my own eyes how sharp he is (hopefully Donna Brazille doesn't feed him the questions!).
engineer

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 06:59 am
@shug23,
Seems like the only real test. Doctored videos are getting pretty commonplace.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 02:07 pm
@thebobeternal,
Only if the next one is moderated by Morning Joe Scarboro with an audience.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:13:45