Change.org Petition to cancel 'Cuties' on Netflix

BillRM

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 07:15 pm
@maxdancona,
Now are you trying to made a shield for Trump out of Holocaust Survivors in some strange way?

Amazing that anyone would try such nonsense to begin with.

Yes by the way I agree with you Trump is no Hitler however the reason for that is he is not bright enough to be a Hitler but his heart seem dark enough to be one.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 07:18 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
When you compare Holocaust Survivors to Nazis because they support the wrong candidate, you are way over the line.

Maybe when you and Trump get the death camps rolling you can deal with the likes of me an others who are over the line.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 07:42 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Quote:
When you compare Holocaust Survivors to Nazis because they support the wrong candidate, you are way over the line.

Maybe when you and Trump get the death camps rolling you can deal with the likes of me an others who are over the line.

Obama never got the death camps rolling. I doubt that Trump will either.

Did you notice the 15 year old thread about Bush being Hitler that I resurrected? In all that time, there are still no death camps. Maybe Biden will be able to get the death camps rolling.
BillRM

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 11:11 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Obama never got the death camps rolling. I doubt that Trump will either.

Did you notice the 15 year old thread about Bush being Hitler that I resurrected? In all that time, there are still no death camps. Maybe Biden will be able to get the death camps rolling.

Obama heart unlike Trump, who let a hundred thousands or so of our citizens to died unnecessary, is not evil.

Next I think you are referring to the torture camps of Bush not murder camps.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 03:54:04