Change.org Petition to cancel 'Cuties' on Netflix

maxdancona

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 03:49 pm
Let's put this to bed,

Quote:
Hitler and the Nazis were far worse than Trump, Obama or any other American political leader.

Does anyone really want to argue this? If not, then just shut up. Turning the Holocaust into a political game is obscene.

If anyone wants to argue that Hitler and the Nazis were no worse than Trump, let's be clear exactly what you are arguing.
thebobeternal

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 04:16 pm
@maxdancona,
Why do you have a problem with homosexuality?
BillRM

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 04:22 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
The petition to cancel Cuties already has 125K signatures. Sign it here: Edit [Moderator]: Link removed

Yes indeed and those idiots for the most part had not repeat had not seen the movie they wish to ban.

The low IQ of the far right is amazing but I guess it is better then someone raiding a pizza shop looking for children being sexual traded.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 04:28 pm
@thebobeternal,
thebobeternal wrote:

Why do you have a problem with homosexuality?

Why do you have a problem with radishes?
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
maxdancona

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 04:38 pm
The extremist left and extremist right are equally stupid... One is looking for Nazis and the other for pedophiles. In truth, there isn't much differencr between the two sides..
each is looking for bogeymen to justify their own extremism.
BillRM

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 04:48 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Let's put this to bed,

Quote:
Hitler and the Nazis were far worse than Trump, Obama or any other American political leader.

Does anyone really want to argue this? If not, then just shut up. Turning the Holocaust into a political game is obscene.

If anyone wants to argue that Hitler and the Nazis were no worse than Trump, let's be clear exactly what you are arguing.

It take time to drum up the level of hate toward groups that could result in mass murders but Trump and crew are working at it day and night.

The south Americans are coming by the buss load for you if the BLM group does not get to rape and murder you first in your own home in the mainly white and safe suburbs.

Oh do not forget the Muslim killers working at your local 7/11.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 04:54 pm
@BillRM,
Yes or No Bill.

Are you arguing that Hitler and the Nazis were no worse than Trump?

If not, than shut up. The Holocaust is not a political game.
BillRM

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 04:59 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

The extremist left and extremist right are equally stupid... One is looking for Nazis and the other for pedophiles. In truth, there isn't much differencr between the two sides..
each is looking for bogeymen to justify their own extremism.

Not hard to find the Nazis ,what to be, they are openly marching with torches while chanting that Jew will never replaced them or running over people with vans and cars for that matter.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 05:00 pm
@BillRM,
You are still not answering the question

Do you believe that Hitler and the Nazis were no worse that Trump?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 05:07 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Yes or No Bill.
r
Are you arguing that Hitler and the Nazis were no worse than Trump?

If not, than shut up. The Holocaust is not a political game.

LOL sorry I am not going to shut up until I am lock up in some death camp but Trump is a seed not a full grown plant but then a lot of Germans plow the ground for Hitler.

Lot of brighter then Trump evil men that are eager to build on Trump work.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 05:15 pm
@BillRM,
I have no problem saying this...

Hitler and the Nazis were far worse than Trump, Obama, Clinton and both Bushes combined.

I wish people would stop making light of the Holocaust this way...
BillRM

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 05:25 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I have no problem saying this...

Hitler and the Nazis were far worse than Trump, Obama, Clinton and both Bushes combined.

I wish people would stop making light of the Holocaust this way...o

I had talk to holocaust survivors an had felt afterward like apologizing for the whole human race however repeat however that is not an excused to allow such hate toward other minorities to slowly build up until we have another full blown holocaust this time directed at Muslims and Latins and blacks.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 05:27 pm
@BillRM,
Do you realize that there are Holocaust survivors who support Trump?

What do you do with that bit of cognitive dissonance?
BillRM

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 05:32 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Do you realize that there are Holocaust survivors who support Trump?

What do you do with that bit of cognitive dissonance?

LOL there was Jews who supporter Hitler also so we should rethink condemning Hitler as a result of that fact?
maxdancona

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 05:37 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

LOL there was Jews who supporter Hitler also so we should rethink condemning Hitler as a result of that fact?

I don't know why you are laughing about this.... it is not a laughing matter.

Can you provide any documentation of Jews who supported Hitler? Then I am going to ask you to make the comparison. Here is a picture of Trump and an actual Holocaust survivor...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/nintchdbpict000326130900.jpg?w=620
BillRM

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 06:11 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Can you provide any documentation of Jews who supported Hitler? Then I am going to ask you to make the comparison. Here is a picture of Trump and an actual Holocaust survivor...

Sorry it is well known history as follow.

Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_of_German_National_Jews

The Association of German National Jews was founded in 1921 by Max Naumann, who was its chairman until 1926 and again from 1933 to 1935, when the association was dissolved.[1] The association was close to the national conservative and monarchist German National People's Party which, however, refused affiliation to the Association.[2]

The goal of the Association was the total assimilation of Jews into the German Volksgemeinschaft, self-eradication of Jewish identity, and the expulsion from Germany of Jewish immigrants from Eastern Europe.[3] Naumann was especially opposed to Zionists and Eastern European Jews. He considered the former a threat to Jewish integration and carriers of a "racist" ideology serving British imperial purposes. He saw the latter as racially and spiritually inferior.[3]

The association's official organ was the monthly Der nationaldeutsche Jude edited by Max Naumann. The magazine had a circulation of 6,000 in 1927.[4]

Among the activities of the Association was the fight against the Jewish boycott of German goods.[5] It also issued a manifesto that stated that the Jews were being fairly treated.

In 1934 the Association made the following statement:[6]

We have always held the well-being of the German people and the fatherland, to which we feel inextricably linked, above our own well-being. Thus we greeted the results of January 1933, even though it has brought hardship for us personally.

A possible reason why some German Jews supported Hitler may have been that they thought that his antisemitism only was for the purpose of "stirring up the masses".[1]

The seemingly ironic fact that a Jewish association advocated loyalty to the Nazi programme gave rise to a contemporary joke about Naumann and his followers ending their meeting by giving the Nazi salute and shouting "Down With Us!".[7][8]

Despite the extreme patriotism of Naumann and his colleagues, the German government did not accept their goal of assimilation. The Association of German National Jews was declared illegal and dissolved on 18 November 1935. Naumann was arrested by the Gestapo the same day and imprisoned at the Columbia concentration camp. He was released after a few weeks, and died of cancer in May 1939.[3]
BillRM

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 06:28 pm
@BillRM,
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51EMsRMwJnL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
maxdancona

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 06:38 pm
@BillRM,
Bill, this is a real woman. These are real people, who survived Nazi concentration camps. They deserve your respect.

Who are you comparing them to?

It sure seems like you are comparing them to Nazis, just because they support Trump.

Does comparing Holocaust Survivors to Nazis really not give you pause.

maxdancona

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2020 06:43 pm
@maxdancona,
I don't think you should compare anyone to Nazis... unless they have a stated systematic plan to kill a race of people.

When you compare Holocaust Survivors to Nazis because they support the wrong candidate, you are way over the line.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/17/2024 at 06:10:57