Could I actually be pregnant?

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2020 08:32 pm
I’ve stopped taking 26 of my birth control pills and I have had sexual intercourse last month...

He nutted in me multiple times during my fertile days.
This month I have been cramping 10 days before my period and today is the 5 days before my period starts and I’m still cramping along wit nausea, headaches, dizziness and lower back pain.
I’ve never cramped this many days before my period actually starts.
Any suggestions on what to do ?

glitterbag

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2020 09:21 pm
See your GYN
Ashley Thompson

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2020 09:39 pm
@glitterbag,
Okay
glitterbag

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2020 09:44 pm
@Ashley Thompson,
Seriously, it could be an infection or it could be a fallopian tube pregnancy. Hopefully it's just a fluke but see your doctor......Have you taken your temperature?
Ashley Thompson

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2020 09:51 pm
@glitterbag,
It can’t be an infection because on the same week I had intercourse I had to go to the doctor for a check up and every thing was fine....My temperature is good
glitterbag

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2020 09:57 pm
@Ashley Thompson,
Well yes, it really can be an infection, because a fever pops up when the immune system starts to fight whatever the body is fighting. It doesn't have to involve your reproductive system, it could be gall bladder, kidney stones any number of things. Just be careful and monitor your vital signs.
Ashley Thompson

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2020 10:41 pm
@glitterbag,
awee okay well Thank you and I surely will
0 Replies

Teufel

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2020 02:07 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
...... fallopian tube pregnancy

It is termed an ectopic pregnancy.

The OP needs to see a Dr and stop wasting her time asking silly questions on the internet .... Honestly, these people concern me with their sheer ineptitude at life.

'Nutted' for the uninitiated means ejaculated ..... Maybe a home pregnancy test would give one answer ... But she needs professional medical care; Obviously.
Ashley Thompson

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2020 12:29 pm
@Teufel,
It doesn’t hurt to ask the Internet questions If I want an answer .... I can use any word that I can it doesn’t matter which way It is said.
If me saying “Nutted” bothers u in any way then just stop responding.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 10 Sep, 2020 03:34 pm
@Teufel,
Teufel wrote:

glitterbag wrote:
...... fallopian tube pregnancy

It is termed an ectopic pregnancy.

The OP needs to see a Dr and stop wasting her time asking silly questions on the internet .... Honestly, these people concern me with their sheer ineptitude at life.

'Nutted' for the uninitiated means ejaculated ..... Maybe a home pregnancy test would give one answer ... But she needs professional medical care; Obviously.

I know what it's called, but I wasn't sure if the OP would know. I was trying to avoid appearing condescending about a possibly serious medical condition. If the OP has never heard ectopic pregnancy, she may assume it isn't serious. As your wife would tell you, an ectopic pregnancy could rupture and cause hemorrhage...very deadly, and incredibly painful. There is also another reason I try to keep these responses brief and simple. Over the last 18 years I have run into folks who have dropped in and present outlandish situations or describe dire sounding health problems because they are bored and want to see what response they might elicit. If I have time I answer seriously because the question might be serious..........but if it devolves into a silly game, at least I haven't wasted a lot of time.

All that being said, I'm ever so grateful for your assistance.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Could I actually be pregnant?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 04:44:28