What happened to Dr Sliptinschit?

Sturgis

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 10:42 pm
@Borat Sister,
Quote:
They'll be saying it was Hillary's genital warts.

That would be a blatant lie! They previously said Hillary had no genitals!
Borat Sister

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 02:03 am
@Sturgis,
But they say she leads a paedophile ring!
0 Replies

justaguy2

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 06:03 am
@maxdancona,
Nobody here actually believes your bullshit maxdancona, and everyone knows you are just pretending to somehow be different to nutcases like the OP and Dr Shitski (aka Dr Sliptinschit), etc. Even the OP isn't fooled by your bullshit, and that speaks volumes. You've even admitted yourself that neither side here believes you are somehow a "centrist". So you're not fooling anyone here...

Give it up and be honest for once maxdancona.
maxdancona

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 08:08 am
@justaguy2,
We don't need another Izzy minion. I am sure you have something original to say that isn't just just copying Izzy's exact words.

Say something interesting, it would make a better place.

I identify myself as a liberal. I have my own opinions. I don't see why Izzy and his minions obsess over it. I am what I am. I am glad no one is confused about it.
izzythepush

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 08:49 am
@maxdancona,
I don’t have any minions, but there are quite a lot of like minded individuals who can see right through you.

People come here, engage with you and take you at face value. Then after a few weeks the scales drop from their eyes and they see you for what you are.

Liberal sums you up, you’re just like Nick Clegg who sold us out to the Tories first opportunity he got.
Sturgis

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 08:59 am
@maxdancona,
Why is it, that, whenever you are called to task, you start nattering about the alleged 'minions' of others?

Are you so obtuse as to not comprehend that such whining reveals ever more clearly your rightward tilt?

(and unlike Don Quixote, you don't convey any charisma or wisdom. ..

...then again, or maybe not, you may be as warped as your idols, Falwell Junior and Trump Senior. Whatever helps you sleep at night, just keep it away from the communities of thinking and thoughtful folk)

Sturgis

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 09:02 am
Uh oh.

Potatoes be fried, I just posted after izzy! This will surety prove to maximillius that his paranoid delusions are really real.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 09:07 am
@izzythepush,
He copied your exact words Izzy. They don't make sense, I have no proem stating and defending my opinions. But he is repeating them anyway
maxdancona

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 09:09 am
@Sturgis,
What a surprise Sturgis is here!

(Right on cue...).
0 Replies

maxdancona

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 09:16 am

Quote:
I wear women's underwear
And then I go to strike a pose in my full length mirror
I cross my legs just like a queer
But my libido is strong when a lady is near, yeah
What defines a straight man's straight?
Is it the boxer in the briefs or a twelve ounce steak? Nah
I tell you what a women loves most
It's a man who can slap but can also stroke\

I live by a hospital
And every day I go out walking past its sickly windows
I see people dying there
But my tender age makes it hard to care
Incinerator and a big smoke stack
It's a phallic symbol and it makes me laugh
All I need is a heart attack
C'mon, humble my bones with a Cardiac

For the love of ****
For the sake of Pete
Did you ever really think you'd love a guy like me?
I am the rooster in the morning
I'm the cock of the day
I'm the boxer in the briefs
I'm a twelve ounce steak

0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 09:46 am
@maxdancona,
If that’s the case you can post a link to the exact words uttered by me.

He’s an Australian. If I was going to have a sock puppet I’d choose somewhere I’d actually been.

All that’s happened is he read my posts about you and agreed with them, and you can’t take that. That’s why you start all this nonsense. I think you’re lying to yourself as well, because you’re the only one who seems to believe the crap you spout.

On another thread you claimed A2K was dying with two warring factions, all except for you. Well one thing that seems to unite both factions is a shared dislike of you.

Before you started this Sturgizzy nonsense Sturgis and I were daggers drawn, we weren’t even on speaking terms. Now we get on amicably, so you are having a positive effect on A2K, just not the one you intended.
0 Replies

justaguy2

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 09:47 am
@maxdancona,
Actually, I didn't copy anyone's words - they are my own words and they make sense to anyone who can read. You can read, can't you?

And again, when even people like the OP of this thread call you things like "one of the most ridiculous people here" in other threads, then once again, that speaks volumes. Particularly when others who don't even like the OP, let alone even agree with the OP on, well, pretty much everything (or close to it), say very similar things about you also. So it's the very definition of "delusional" to be accusing others of being wrong, and portray the image of "you being right, and everyone else is wrong and ganging up on you", and therefore you are the "innocent victim". Come on maxdancona, get real, face something the rest of us call reality. It's complete cowardice on your part to blame everyone else for seeing right through you.

You are trying to play both sides pretending you support common sense, while attacking people you perceive as being "on the left", and anyone who dares to be honest with you in the fact; you are not a "centrist" at all, and you are a gutless wonder whom everyone here can see right through.
maxdancona

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 10:12 am
@justaguy2,
You are being silly.

Other than me opposing violence and looting from the left, is there any substantial issue that you and I disagree about?

I expect you agree with me about police reform and addressing systemic racism, about immigration reform, about the need to base policy on science. We might disagree about the edge cases (I don't know if you believe in defunding the police). I do expect that as far as policy, you and I will agree on 95% of policy. Because of this I expect that both of us will be voting for Joe Biden in November.

I want Joe Biden to win the election. For him to be able to do this, Biden needs to be seen as opposing the violence, looting and fires started by Antifa. Biden is doing exactly that, and during the Obama administration Obama did exactly that.

Assuming you want Biden to win the election in November, you had better get on board. Trump will win if the left is seen as supporting violence.
izzythepush

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 10:17 am
@maxdancona,
You are such a snide git, I don’t know of any poster on the left who has supported criminal behaviour.

For you to cast yourself as the sole ‘liberal’ voice calling for law and order is disingenuous in the extreme.

In a nutshell that’s what I suspect most people take issue with about you, your inability to discuss anything honestly.
maxdancona

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 10:26 am
@izzythepush,
This is silly, we are all in basic agreement here.

What are we arguing about again?
izzythepush

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 10:30 am
@maxdancona,
Nobody knows what your true position is.
maxdancona

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 10:35 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Nobody knows what your true position is.

You're such a tease Izzy. You know I am always on top.
justaguy2

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 10:46 am
@maxdancona,
Disagree, and a very weak defense on your part.

Here we go again, classic diversion tactics, as you always resort to when someone calls you out. Is the KKK a white supremacist group in your mind? Because if I'm not mistaken, I seem to recall a thread where you didn't think that is the case in another thread I remember reading here.

I was almost going to post something to effect of "you can claim you're voting for biden all you want, that doesn't change anything". And right on cue, you do exactly as I predicted, amazing...

I recently saw an interview with John Bolton on Planet America on the ABC here in Oz. And he isn't voting for trump either, the first time in his life he's not voted for a Republican presidential candidate, but he's not voting for biden either. He even said something to the effect of, "I'll be unhappy regardless of who wins in November, just for different reasons". The point? At least he's being honest, and shows that while he's still a Republican, he doesn't support trump all the same. You think you can just say "I'm voting for biden" and everyone should just take you at your word. You also post the same rhetoric as people like the OP (and trump himself for that matter) in talking about "ANTIFA" as being a single group, and therefore don't seem to understand that "ANTIFA" is NOT a single group. It's a NUMBER OF GROUPS with similar views, so you throwing a number of groups (and people) all into the same basket, just like trump does, and then acting like you're the hero/the "good guy", and anyone who disagrees is wrong and are therefore the "enemy", destroys the idea you are somehow a "centrist", and therefore your entire defense. That's division, and that's exactly what's tearing your country apart, but you are too blind to see it. I'd also say that whether you like it or not, Izzy very likely has a point in saying that you're likely lying to yourself as much as everyone else, and/or it's willful ignorance on your part.

So you've just destroyed your own defense.
maxdancona

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 11:02 am
@justaguy2,
You are quite mistaken Justaguy. You might want to read what I actually post here (rather than just reading what Izzy posts).

I have been very consistently against White Supremacy here. Yes the KKK is a White Supremacist group, I have never said anything to the contrary (and if I did, it was clearly sarcasm).

If you are going to make a claim about what I write, everything here is in public please post a link.

maxdancona

Mon 31 Aug, 2020 11:15 am
@justaguy2,
This is what I actually believe. You can tell me what you agree or disagree with.

- Trump is the worst president in the past 100 years. He is appealing to a White Supremacist ideology as a way of attracting a fervent base. It is critically important that we defeat Trump in November.

- Our country is still deeply effected by institutional racism. This racism is behind our current law enforcement crisis that is resulting in a number of deaths of African-Americans that can't be justified.

- We need to have a discussion about policing, and about racial injustice in the United States. The Black Lives Matters movement is an important part of this discussion.

- What will change society for the better will be a series of legislative and policy changes on both the national and local levels. The protests should be focused on this goal.

- The people setting fires, breaking windows and stealing businesses in the name of Black Lives Matters are completely unjustified. This is not only counterproductive (it plays into the hands of Trump), it is also morally wrong.

Now if you agree or disagree with what I am actually saying, then maybe we could have a discussion.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/27/2024 at 12:08:23