What happened to Dr Sliptinschit?

BillRM

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 01:39 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
I took the time to read your link an have yet to figure out what the hell this killing have to do with the BLM movement but instead just a mentally sick/ill friend of the family of the child kill.

Quote:
Police said Sessoms has been charged with first-degree murder and was being held without bail.

WRAL reported interviewing Sessoms' parents, who said they were deeply saddened by what happened to Cannon.

They said they believe their son was on drugs and having hallucinations at the time of the shooting, the station reported.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 01:49 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

How do you feel about the 5 year old boy who was shot point blank in the head by a BLM activist? The media purposely refused to report on it. Guess that must've had nothing to do with the black murderer being black and the 5 YEAR OLD CHILD VICTIM being white.

Once more you must to very ill as what does a mentally ill drug user going off the rail have anything to do with the BLM movement ?????????

Now running over a group of BLM protectors or firing a rife into a crowd of BLM protector that is related but not a sad killing of a child that a mentally ill killer knew of a family he was friendly to.
0 Replies

BillRM

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 02:15 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
I just read over the fox news story for the third or four time and could not find any statement that the killer has any relation to BLM movement or was a BLM activist.

You are amazing.

0 Replies

hightor

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 02:54 am

Quote:
How do you feel about the 5 year old boy who was shot point blank in the head by a BLM activist?

It's tragic. And not unexpected in a country where mentally ill people have easy access to firearms.

Quote:
The media purposely refused to report on it.

It was well-covered in the media:

“A 25-year-old man has been charged in the shooting death of 5-year-old Cannon Hinnant” (CNN)
“5-year-old shot to death in North Carolina; suspect sought” (The Associated Press)
“Authorities capture suspect in 5-year-old’s fatal shooting” (The Associated Press)
“Motive a Mystery in 5-Year-Old’s Murder” (NBC New York and NBC Boston).
“Funeral planned for 5-year-old boy shot at point-blank range in N.C.”(NBC12 in Richmond, Virginia).
“Wilson man wanted in fatal shooting of 5-year-old apprehended” (WRAL-TV, an NBC-affiliated station, in Raleigh).
“‘He meant the world to me’: Family, friends honor life of Cannon Hinnant, the 5-year-old boy shot and killed while riding bike in Wilson” (ABC11 in Raleigh).
“5-year-old shot and killed while outside on bike, 25-year-old charged with murder” (ABC7 in Los Angeles).
“Funeral, vigil scheduled for Cannon Hinnant, the 5-year-old boy killed in North Carolina” (ABC6 in Philadelphia).
“Boy, 5, ‘shot dead by neighbour’ as he played with sisters” (Yahoo! News)

Quote:
Guess that must've had nothing to do with the black murderer being black and the 5 YEAR OLD CHILD VICTIM being white

It had nothing to do with BLM. "BLM activist" isn't a synonym for "African American". When right-wing gun nuts kill innocent people the gun nut community is quick to blame it on the psychological conditions of the shooter — not his race. Looks like this "FreedomEyeLove" character employs a double standard — any gun crime by African Americans is politically motivated. White killers are simply crazy.
Below viewing threshold (view)
cherrie

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 06:36 am
Anyone else noticed that Palandre also seems to have disappeared?
nacredambition

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 08:10 am
0 Replies

justaguy2

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 09:10 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
You really have a lot of trouble understanding what you read, don't you? So let's break it down for you...

This is what I said:

justaguy2 wrote:
Who cares?

The above quote directly implies that I don't give the ferry crack of a rat's ass what's happened to your mate. It also directly implies that nobody here knows what's happened to cause your mate to stop posting.

So since nobody here could know what's happened...

justaguy2 wrote:
What do you expect anyone to tell you?

You still haven't answered that question, but anyways and moving on...

justaguy2 wrote:
Clearly they haven't posted since Wed 26 Aug, 2020 08:54 pm, according to their user profile...but you could have just looked at the same page yourself.

Again, since nobody here could know what's happened; what else can anyone do here to find out? Thoughts?

justaguy2 wrote:
All they do is spam this forum with their never-ending vile little threads, along with their bullshit posts in other people's threads. The best guess would be that they have been banned for continued misinformation and trolling. Personally I couldn't care less if they've been hit by a bus, in that case, the bus has done the world a favor. Good riddance to bad rubbish! And if they have been banned, thank you to the admins of A2K!

Notice what's in bold font there? Well, the first sentence in bold font directly implies the most likely explanation is that they've been banned (and rightfully so), and only the admins of A2K can know what the answer to that is. Notice the beginning of the next sentence in bold font? That again directly implies that I couldn't give a rat's ass, it also directly implies that my guess is as good as anyone else's here - since I have no way to know anymore than anyone else here. So how exactly can "I take joy in someone's death" when I don't know one way or the other whether they have died or not ? Please explain that one...

justaguy2 wrote:
In any case, my thoughts about the vile poster in question mirror Teufel's comments...

The above quote should speak for itself, and I'm more than happy to stand by it too.

You seem to have assumed that either your mate has died and/or I'm of the belief they are dead. Again, how would anyone here including myself know one way or the other? Can you now see the flaws in your "logic" ?

You may think that you and maxdancona are different, but in actual fact, you are both complete and utter hypocrites and deserve each other. And if there is one kind of person I completely ignore in regards to any nonsense coming out their mouth(s), it's complete and utter hypocrites like your-moronic-self. So tell someone who cares, because I don't give a rat's ass what someone like you thinks about me (or anyone else for that matter).
hightor

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 09:17 am
@cherrie,
Quote:

And blatham.
maxdancona

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 09:23 am
@justaguy2,

Quote:
And there's always a place for the angry young man
With his fist in the air and his head in the sand
And he's never been able to learn from mistakes
So he can't understand why his heart always breaks
But his honor is pure and his courage as well
And he's fair and he's true and he's boring as hell
And he'll go to the grave as an angry old man

There's a place in the world for the angry young man
With his working class ties and his radical plans
He refuses to bend, he refuses to crawl
He's always at home with his back to the wall
And he's proud of his scars and the battles he's lost
And he struggles and bleeds as he hangs on the cross
And he likes to be known as the angry young man
farmerman

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 10:12 am
@hightor,
blatham I miss, the rest of them are just side show freaks who dont understand that "when fascism seems like the norm, we are in big trouble from within"
0 Replies

Sturgis

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 01:23 pm
@cherrie,
Quote:
...Palandre ...disappeared?

Not sure about that. They posted often this past week, including Friday.
lmur

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 03:45 pm
@Sturgis,
This was their (at least) third incarnation. The last one was something unpronouncable beginning with 'Q' (too lazy to look for it, something like 'quehoniamath'). They'll be back in two years to advise that the destruction of Miami was a false flag operation caused by Jim Morrison's genital warts.
Real Music

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 04:11 pm
@cherrie,
Quote:

(Stacy24) and (Lash) also haven't posted anything lately.
roger

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 04:17 pm
@Real Music,
I've noticed Lash's absence. She's a real person, though her name isn't Lash.
0 Replies

Real Music

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 04:18 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
What happened to Dr Sliptinschit?

Maybe he finally gave up on spreading his constant never ending lies.
0 Replies

Borat Sister

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 05:30 pm
Having a wee time out?

Or your government banned some Russian bots?
Borat Sister

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 05:31 pm
@lmur,
Nah. They’ll be saying it was Hillary’s genital warts
roger

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 05:32 pm
@Borat Sister,
Our government? Try to be serious.
Borat Sister

Sun 30 Aug, 2020 05:35 pm
@roger,
You might have rogue elements of the civil service still doing their jobs
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 05:28:03