How Trump is telling Black people to F*** Off!

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 04:25 pm
This is for Brandon... I seem to have really hurt his feelings by ignoring him.

1. He calls a legal investigation of him "lynching" (using the historical murders that terrified black people as a cheap line).

2. He does not comment on the pain felt by the Black community by killing after killing.

3. He continually uses racially charged words like "thugs" and rants about black communities as "rat-infested" and crime-ridden.

4. He defends confederate statues and refuses to criticize the confederate flag.

5. He compared civil rights protesters to neo-nazis in Charlottesville by saying "there are good people on both sides".

6. He refused to honor John Lewis after his death. John Lewis is a true American hero who risked his life for American values. The president should have given this great American his due respect (even if the man didn't have any respect).

I don't remember what exactly I said to get Brandon in a tizzy.... there are more, so if the exact context isn't here, I will be happy to add it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 449 • Replies: 17
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 04:28 pm
I am really amazed that the President of the United States has nothing to say about the police shooting in Kenosha.

Any leader would speak to the moment in a way that makes things better. Again Trump is failing the African-American community.
Brandon9000

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 05:43 pm
There are two logical flaws in what you've written.

First of all, what you claimed is very specific. You claimed that president Trump told black Americans to "f**k off." "F**k off" is a specific comment with a specific meaning, and none of this, even if true, amounts to saying "f**k off."

Second, I suspect that most of your claims here are simply false. I want the specific quotation for every one of these. You don't have to provide the reference for things you claim he failed to do. If you can't provide evidence for your assertions, then they don't exist.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 05:50 pm
@Brandon9000,
You asked the question...

... you whined that I didn't answer it.

.... so I answered it.

... and now you aren't happy with the answer.

Sorry. That's all I got.
Teufel

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 07:12 pm
@maxdancona,

There is a movie entitled 'Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid' ... A 1982 Neo-Noir with Steve Martin amongst others.

It is a comedy and a major part of the the plot are Nazi's, cheese and two lists ... FOC and EOC ... Friends Of Carlotta and Enemies of Carlotta

One has to suspect that Trump has his very own secret lists in his diary which has one of the little locks on the front ..... Lists that he has created all on his own during afternoon nap time, under the covers with his crayons.

FOD and EOD .... Friends of Donny and Enemies of Donny ..... On the list FOD appears the one name; 'Donny'.

However on the list EOD appears ... The rest of the human species.

To be fair the man is an equal opportunity racist, bigot and all around hate monger .... because he quite obviously loathes everyone who is not him.

Paranoid Narcissists as Trump is of course; they are like that.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 07:17 pm
@Teufel,
I actually don't think Trump is a racist.

I think Trump is a narcissist. I think Trump is an opportunist. I don't think in his heart he thinks that White people are superior to Black people.

Trump is all about himself. People who support him are good. People who don't support him are nasty. That isn't really bigotry.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 07:31 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

There are two logical flaws in what you've written.

First of all, what you claimed is very specific. You claimed that president Trump told black Americans to "f**k off." "F**k off" is a specific comment with a specific meaning, and none of this, even if true, amounts to saying "f**k off."

Second, I suspect that most of your claims here are simply false. I want the specific quotation for every one of these. You don't have to provide the reference for things you claim he failed to do. If you can't provide evidence for your assertions, then they don't exist.

Number 5 on his list is a lie.

You are right, you got no answer to your question because Trump never said it, or anything even close.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 07:58 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
2. He does not comment on the pain felt by the Black community by killing after killing.

Trump comments all time on Black on Black crime and mourns for the children shot in gang wars. Placing the blame where it belongs with the Democrats.
Quote:
3. He continually uses racially charged words like "thugs" and rants about black communities as "rat-infested" and crime-ridden.

"Thugs" was one of Obama's favorite words. I do not recall Obama being called a racist for using it.

Quote:
5. He compared civil rights protesters to neo-nazis in Charlottesville by saying "there are good people on both sides".

Simply a made up lie, still repeated by Biden himself. So much for fact checking. Trump called the people that were there trying to save our history by leaving the statue. They were peaceful protestors (for real this time) not Neo Nazis.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 08:12 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

You asked the question...

... you whined that I didn't answer it.

.... so I answered it.

... and now you aren't happy with the answer.

Sorry. That's all I got.

Well, if all you got is to make assertions you cannot or will not give specifics or evidence for, then you've got nothing. For example, you assert:

"He continually uses racially charged words like "thugs" and rants about black communities as "rat-infested" and crime-ridden."

When did he say it and what exactly did he say?

Hey, here's an assertion of mine. You are a multiple murderer who is wanted in 12 states. Isn't it easy now that we can assert anything without a speck of specifics or evidence? You lose.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 08:22 pm
@Brandon9000,
Can you google for yourself Brandon?

https://www.axios.com/trump-baltimore-elijah-cummings-d13dfd02-6383-4161-8b98-75d50fc506d4.html

https://media.npr.org/assets/img/2020/05/29/gettyimages-1216040805_wide-e24b8c400f90851927b0ba53aa2b1badd4f7832d.jpg?s=1400
maxdancona

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 08:23 pm
The reason I wasn't responding to you in the first place Brandon... you are boring me.

Now, I am again going to "run away" until you stop whining and say something interesting.

If you want to count this as a point for your side... then fine. Brandon -1 Max -0. Good job. Now stop being silly.

0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 08:42 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I am really amazed that the President of the United States has nothing to say about the police shooting in Kenosha.

I am really amazed that President Obama had nothing to say about the black on white crime that took place on his watch.

0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 09:03 pm
@Teufel,
Quote:
To be fair the man is an equal opportunity racist, bigot and all around hate monger .... because he quite obviously loathes everyone who is not him.

Seriously, What do you have to back that up?
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 09:19 pm
@maxdancona,
Do you have a problem with the President being against dishonoring the memory of George Floyd by THUGS?
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 11:06 am
@maxdancona,

You seem to have two separate pieces of evidence here, the link and the image.
I presume you are presenting these as supporting item #3 from your list of 6 claims. Item #3 was:

As for the link, Trump is criticizing a black member of Congress, Elijah Cummings, for mismanaging his district. Parenthetically, Elijah Cummings is a frequent critic of Trump. What is your point, that people who happen to be black should be immune from criticism or that the mere fact of criticizing any person who happens to be black is racist? If that is your attitude, it is certainly racist.

As for the image referencing Trump's twitter comment about thugs, he said, as you show:

"...thugs are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd.”

Surely referring to Minneapolis rioters ( who aren't even predominantly black) who smash things, set things on fire, loot, and attack people as "thugs" is accurate.

What is it that you imagine this link and image prove?

I find it interesting that you object to having to defend your own claims.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 11:12 am
@Brandon9000,
Brandon, you are being silly. I started this thread because you asked me to answer you. I answered you. I haven't "objected" your question, I have answered them. I just think they are silly.

Trump is now attacking NBA players, this is clearly a slap in the face to Black people who have expressed an opinion peacefully At what point do you accept that this is ridiculous?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2020 11:13 am
@Brandon9000,
Just for the record... polls say that 90% of African Americans support the Black Lives Matters movement

What percent of Black People are what Trump refers to as "thugs"?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 30 Sep, 2020 06:38 pm
So in other words, Mr. Trump did not say what the subject line accuses him of saying.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » How Trump is telling Black people to F*** Off!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 11:37:13