Change Washington DC name?

BillRM

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2020 03:42 pm
Given that George Washington was:

A large scale slaveholder

He was known to sell troublesome slaves to the Caribbean where the average life span was a year or less.

As President he had federal agents tracking down his wife black maid slave to illegal force her back out of a free northern state.

He had a deal with congress to paid his expenses instead of a salary an modern public accountants are of the opinion he was not honest an way overcharge congress.

so we should rename Washington DC back to Federal city.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 324 • Replies: 9
No top replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2020 04:32 pm
@BillRM,
Would he have fought for the Confederacy or the Union?
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2020 04:36 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
He was known to sell troublesome slaves to the Caribbean

Troublesome black people?

I have a hard time believing that! Rolling Eyes
BillRM

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2020 05:21 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:
He was known to sell troublesome slaves to the Caribbean

Troublesome black people?

I have a hard time believing that! Rolling Eyes

I bet you do an you would have no problem working for free as a good slave if you was a black person of that time period I am sure.

George in fact is known to had complained that his black work force did as little work as possible but I am sure you would be a outstanding slave and he would had been proud to own you.
mark noble

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 07:32 am
@BillRM,
I was born/bred & have always lived 'in & nearwith' Swansea - There are No Swans hereat, except a few in park-ponds and Trust-sites - Apparently derived from 'Sweyn/Sven/Swyen' Some Norse/vikingy fellas' from longeth agoeth.

poem (Ad-lib, by me)

If I awaken 'pon the morrow
And my known hometown no longeth doth entitle unto Sweyn
I will stilleth clean my teeth
Wash my face
and bare my stain
Unless my new hometowneth
Doth thus calleth its new name
Hill'ry of de clint'neth
I will care not
Its Reclaim.

Have a Lovely day
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 02:34 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
I bet you do an you would have no problem working for free as a good slave if you was a black person of that time period I am sure.

George in fact is known to had complained that his black work force did as little work as possible but I am sure you would be a outstanding slave and he would had been proud to own you.

Slaves were not free. Would you have a problem with buying a toaster and finding out that it didn't work?
BillRM

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 05:30 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:

Slaves were not free. Would you have a problem with buying a toaster and finding out that it didn't work?

Slaves even with dark skins are humans but for you and just for you I would love to see you turn into a slave or in other word a toaster and or a bed partner at your big hairy master whim. If you do not know it most slaves in history was not black.
Dr Sliptinschit

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 06:08 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Slaves even with dark skins are humans but for you and just for you I would love to see you turn into a slave or in other word a toaster and or a bed partner at your big hairy master whim. If you do not know it most slaves in history was not black.

I would love to have a big hair german woman as a bed partner!
BillRM

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 06:26 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:

I would love to have a big hair german woman as a bed partner!

With any luck you could end up with a horny big black male as your owner.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2020 03:38 pm
When Hunter S Thompson ran for mayor of Aspen he was going to rename it Fat City.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Change Washington DC name?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 12:44:54