DENOUNCE that you are a serial killer!

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 06:49 pm
Denounce that you are a serial killer!

If you don't denounce that, it means you ARE in fact a serial killer!

Also, I have the magic ability to determine what people's thoughts, attitudes, and feelings are through telepathy. I'm like Professor X.

farmerman

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 07:02 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
First I did SNAP, then KRACKLE . I enjoyed doin KRUNCH the best, SO YES, I AM A CEREAL KILLER
0 Replies

maxdancona

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 07:12 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
I am not a Serial Killer. I denounce serial killers. (See how easy that is.)

For the casual reader, FreedomEyeLove has refused to denounce the White Pride movement. I am calling him out on that. That is the reason for this thread. I DENOUNCED being a serial killer and I have no problem saying that serial killing is wrong. I also believe that the racism behind the White Pride movement is wrong.

Now it is FreedomEyeLove's turn to denounce supporting the White Pride movement. If he doesn't actually support the White Pride movement, it shouldn't be that difficult.

farmerman

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 08:02 pm
@maxdancona,
we know what he meant. now youve gone and gotten serious over what is essentially candy.

oh well.guess ill do anovena to st donald
maxdancona

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 08:12 pm
@farmerman,
The ridiculous White Pride and anti-semitism around here lately bothers me. It needs to be pointed out and ridiculed.

I can have a little fun at their expense. I am not about to joke around with them.

maxdancona

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 08:14 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
and if anyone really has something to say about zionist jew bankers running this world, watch this first and then shut up!
https://www.bitchute.com/video/uHYYA6qBLb0i/
bitchute, one of the last uncensored video sharing sites.

We didn't used to get this crap, and now it is all over the place.
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 09:03 pm
Hey, did you guys know that serial killers NEVER lie ever?

See this guy here?

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/ted-bundy-1548762499.jpg?crop=1xw:1xh;center,top&resize=480:*

What a trustworthy looking chap. Did you know that when he was suspected of multiple brutal murders and the police asked him if he was a serial killer, he TOTALLY didn't lie when he told them that he wasn't.

Also, did you guys know that so-called 'subjective' feelings like jealousy and "racism" can actually be proven? I just learned that today! Like you can look at somebody else, or read what they wrote, and then you can magically know exactly what's in their heart and mind. No ambiguity about it whatsoever. If you think that person is a racist, well gosh darn it, that means they definitely ARE a racist.

It's so wierd, I learn new things every day that I never knew existed.
roger

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 09:19 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
FreedomEyeLove wrote:

Like you can look at somebody else, or read what they wrote, and then you can magically know exactly what's in their heart and mind. No ambiguity about it whatsoever.
"Magically" and "No Ambiguity" in the same sentence. That's totally awesome.
FreedomEyeLove

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 09:26 pm
@roger,
Quote:
"Magically" and "No Ambiguity" in the same sentence. That's totally awesome.

I mean, I guess I get what you're trying to point out. BUT, as we all know, magic comes from leprechauns. Nothing ambiguous about it. Science FACT.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 09:43 pm
This is what I am talking about....

https://localtvkfsm.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/img_0636.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&w=770

We didn't used to have this crap here... before this latest group of Trump supporters came along.

FreedomEyeLove

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 10:57 pm
@maxdancona,
Do you denounce black pride? Would you say that it's 'un-American'?
0 Replies

BillRM

Thu 20 Aug, 2020 11:52 pm
@maxdancona,
Someone seems to have a hell of a lot of phony accounts with a vote down of 7 or so of your posting.

Of course we could have one hell of a lot of racists that keep mainly silent but do vote downs when call on to do so.
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 05:45 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

The ridiculous White Pride and anti-semitism around here lately bothers me. It needs to be pointed out and ridiculed.

I can have a little fun at their expense. I am not about to joke around with them.

There is a lot of reasons to have white pride as after all we are the ones who was able to build the ocean going ships able to bring hundreds of thousands of blacks in chain to our shores to do our works for us.

Other then one or two minor times we was able to control them and stop cold any rebellion except in the nation of Haiti where the poor two percent white population that could not reach ships was kill.

When after our civil war the southern whites was still able to control the black population right up to now at least to a degree.

Lot of reasons to be proud of those who share my white skin.

An of course having leaders at the level of Trump is in itself reason to feel pride even given that his skin instead of white is an odd color but it is not black at least.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 06:46 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

This is what I am talking about....

https://localtvkfsm.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/img_0636.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&w=770

We didn't used to have this crap here... before this latest group of Trump supporters came along.

One just knows that whoever designed this billboard (an unpaid intern, a 65 year-old janitor or secretary, etc...) used MS Paint to create it on maybe a Windows XP machine.
0 Replies

knaivete

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 07:27 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Quote:
DENOUNCE that you are a serial killer!

I'm as likely to do that as you are to announce that you are illiterate.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Fri 21 Aug, 2020 01:45 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Ted Bundy never once gave me the impression that he was in any way trustworthy.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » DENOUNCE that you are a serial killer!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 03:48:55